Negative Feedback for PIF
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Negative Feedback for PIF

Account closed on request ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default Negative Feedback for PIF

List who the offer was from and why it went bad. Refrain from personal insults please. Just stick to the facts of the trade.

Do to some recent activity I am making an amendment to the negative feedback policy.

If you have given a person a large offer from either the wants or needs thread, get no replies to PMs to make sure it was received, PM system for that member has been disabled and then see the person selling it off to make a profit, if you honestly feel like you have been taken to the cleaners by someone, please let us know. Stick to the facts and refrain from any kind of personal attacks. If others have had the same thing happen with the same person, it is fine to post that but don't just post how lousy someone is for doing that. That is considered a personal attack. Like I said, stick to the facts of what has happened and why you feel you were taken advantage of. ~ 09/16/10
    Last edited by Jules22871; 09-16-2010 at 06:54 PM.

Blog Entries

I'm putting myself on the bad thread. I have several packages that should have already went out and they are still sitting here. I let everyone get out of the house without getting them to go to the post office. Sorry about that! Everything will go tomorrow for sure.

If it helps any, I have two Chucks that need work and they are both sitting in the same pile.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

1 day does not a bad PIFfer make!!

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by lilith79 View Post
    1 day does not a bad PIFfer make!!

I completely agree. Jules you are exempt from being put on the negative feedback thread.
    Last edited by Shagadelickg; 05-03-2010 at 09:45 PM. Reason: smiley

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Shagadelickg View Post
    I completely agree. Jules you are exempt from being put on the negative feedback thread.
    This should be rule #9!!

Blog Entries

weeelllll, a couple of them are more than one day,lol I really should have had them out, I just kept forgetting to get someone to do it before they would leave the house.

PV Master ECF Veteran

This scared me.
    I thought about posting a "haha got ya!" post in here, as a joke but I thought it would piss people off lol. I vote Jules removes hereself!!

Blog Entries

Seriously, I'm no better than anyone else on here. When I mess up I'm accountable just like everyone else is. I have like 10 packages that should have been out by now and they aren't and it's my fault so there nananana

hmm... i've got one for 2 days... quick, run!!! "sprinting"

Blog Entries

All packages are in the mail now! Sorry you all had to wait. If it's any consolation, my poor broken Chuck has been sitting in the same pile of stuff to be mailed.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast