Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Vape Friendly Establishments in PA

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

12 Steps in Philadelphia's Italian Market. Of course it's a smoking bar so...but the owner used to vape so she totally isn't allowed to laugh at it.

Quote Originally Posted by iheart45s View Post
    12 Steps in Philadelphia's Italian Market. Of course it's a smoking bar so...but the owner used to vape so she totally isn't allowed to laugh at it.
    A smoking bar? Now that's an endangered species. I'll have to check it out, thanks!

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Candyhands View Post
    A smoking bar? Now that's an endangered species. I'll have to check it out, thanks!
    Hah! Not over in this part of South Philly. There's 12Steps, Ray's, The Dive and Triangle that are all smoke bars. It's actually kind of bumming me out now that I've quit smoking because I like all four of those places way more than other bars around here. :P

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran AlanFox's Avatar

I was at MaGerks in Fort Washington last night, talked with the manager about e-cigaretts and vaping and he was ok with it. They also do private parties.
    I ran in to him later that night and he saw me with my Gold SD and said he hadn't seen anything like that before (he he). Had only seen the cig styles before.

MaGerks Fort Washington

Full Member ECF Veteran

The wife and I go to Blind Hartman's Tavern a lot with ours which is just outside Reading. Though it is a smoking bar. They have a separate restaurant for the non-smoking which we have not tried to vape in yet, as we are usually their for the bands and stuff anyways inside the bar area.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by redx View Post
    The wife and I go to Blind Hartman's Tavern a lot with ours which is just outside Reading. Though it is a smoking bar. They have a separate restaurant for the non-smoking which we have not tried to vape in yet, as we are usually their for the bands and stuff anyways inside the bar area.

I concur this place was great and the food was outstanding and reasonably priced. Highly recommend this place if we have ever have meetup central to Philli, Harrisburg, Lehigh Valley and some areas of the Poconos.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Tell me about it. The food there is so good. That one meal that me and my wife split, (and didn't finish), became my dinner. Such huge portions for the price. About the only thing I could say bad about the place is the lighting is very dim. But, then again we were in the bar.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by VaporPhoxxe View Post
    I was at PJ Whelihan's in Blue Bell, PA, 7/29/2010.

I asked the manager about vaping inside and he said it was fine with him.

PJ Whelihan's Pub Blue Bell, Blue Bell Sports Bars, BlueBell Restaurants, Blue Bell Event Facilities, Banquets, Pennsylvania
    I'm meeting some people at PJ's today after work. I hope I can vape there. I'll give a report tomorrow.

ECF Veteran

Hey folks, I'm not a member of the group (I live in southwestern NY just minutes from the PA border) but spend most of my weekends playing with my band in various NW PA bars. I can attest that the following places are Vape-OK:

Ashley's Pub in Spartansburg
    Boonie's Sports Bar in Titusville
    The Corner Bar in Bradford
    The Corner Bar in Smethport
    Fairmont Tavern in Youngsville
    Fairway 12 in Conneaut Lake
    Jose's in Lewis Run
    Oasis Pub in Erie
    Ray's Hot Spot in Marienville
    Seldom Inn in Tionesta
    Speed'eez in North East (the town in northwestern PA hehehe)
    Tamarack Tavern in Corry
    The Oasis in Oil City

I should note that all of these locations are bars that also allow smoking, but still - I've vaped openly at them with no issues

I have also vaped at the Warren Moose Lodge #109 in Warren PA (a non-smoking establishment) and didn't get any complaints, but I also was not being obvious about it, so I'm not sure what their specific policy is.

Anyway, hope that helps!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone68 View Post
    Hey folks, I'm not a member of the group (I live in southwestern NY just minutes from the PA border) but spend most of my weekends playing with my band in various NW PA bars. I can attest that the following places are Vape-OK:

Ashley's Pub in Spartansburg
    Boonie's Sports Bar in Titusville
    The Corner Bar in Bradford
    The Corner Bar in Smethport
    Fairmont Tavern in Youngsville
    Fairway 12 in Conneaut Lake
    Jose's in Lewis Run
    Oasis Pub in Erie
    Ray's Hot Spot in Marienville
    Seldom Inn in Tionesta
    Speed'eez in North East (the town in northwestern PA hehehe)
    Tamarack Tavern in Corry
    The Oasis in Oil City

I should note that all of these locations are bars that also allow smoking, but still - I've vaped openly at them with no issues

I have also vaped at the Warren Moose Lodge #109 in Warren PA (a non-smoking establishment) and didn't get any complaints, but I also was not being obvious about it, so I'm not sure what their specific policy is.

Anyway, hope that helps!
    Oh my lord! There is another vapor in my area! Praise be!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast