Vape Friendly Establishments in PA
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Vape Friendly Establishments in PA

Super Member ECF Veteran Stephra's Avatar

Smile Vape Friendly Establishments in PA

Let's compile a list of vape-friendly businesses in the state!

If you've been to a restaraunt, a bar, or other business that allows vaping, please let us know! Just list the name of the establishment, the city it's located in, the type of business it is, and maybe a few words about how you were received. My favorite place to eat is vape friendly:

Eat-A-Bite Bar and Restaraunt
    Shikellamy Ave, Sunbury

This is our regular Thursday night haunt. The staff has always welcomed us and our PVs with open arms. We sit at the bar, have our dinners, and vape away!

Please share your experiences!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

We really don't go out that often, but so far I haven't really had a problem anywhere because I don't blow vapor like there is no tomorrow. I feel very conspicuous if I do that. I take a hit here and there maybe that's stealth? I don't make it obvious so no one says anything, but I'm sure no where around here where I live would they like to see volumes of vapor.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

BLONDIES ROUZERVILLE PA

Hubby goes there several times a week for lunch. It's got a bar, so technically, smoking is allowed, but he said they're always friendly and nice about his box mod.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I was at Hershey Park this past weekend. I figured I would check in with guest services before entering the park with my pv, they didn't outright say yes or no but rather recommended staying around the designated smoking sections in case other guests complained. The representatives I spoke with weren't really informed about pv's but appeared quite interested after I briefly explained it. I brought in a wetbox for convienance and the ability to stealth vape if needed. I used it throughout the park without bringing unwanted attention to it and didn't have any problems.

Hershey Park? Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by AaronB View Post
    I was at Hershey Park this past weekend. I figured I would check in with guest services before entering the park with my pv, they didn't outright say yes or no but rather recommended staying around the designated smoking sections in case other guests complained. The representatives I spoke with weren't really informed about pv's but appeared quite interested after I briefly explained it. I brought in a wetbox for convienance and the ability to stealth vape if needed. I used it throughout the park without bringing unwanted attention to it and didn't have any problems.
    I work there and as long as no other guests complain they won't do anything about it. I have seen people smoking analogs outside the designated smoking areas and as long as no other guests complain they won't do anything about it unless you get the security guard on a power trip. If someone does complain they won't kick you out of the park or anything but they will ask you not to do it and they will likely be very polite about it (if they are not then take note of their name and lodge a complaint with guest services). I can't really see anyone complaining about it as long as you aren't standing in line for one of the coasters or in a store blowing huge clouds of vapor in people's faces. I don't vape in public areas of the park when it is open and I am working but I don't leave my office without my pv and use it in just about all non-public areas of the park including my office, which is located it the same building as the season pass office. I work in retail and as far as my department goes I was the only smoker left in the whole building. So far everyone in my department has been supportive of my switch but I don't call a whole lot of attention to the fact that I use it in my office.

It just occurred to me to add another vape friendly establishment:

ROAD'S END PUB IN HAZLETON

We had dinner there and vaped all evening and the staff never gave us a hard time. Maybe our server didn't notice, though, we were kind of stealthy.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran AlanFox's Avatar

I was at PJ Whelihan's in Blue Bell, PA, 7/29/2010.

I asked the manager about vaping inside and he said it was fine with him.

http://www.pjspub.com/bluebell
    FoamerDave likes this.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran AlanFox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stephra View Post
    It just occurred to me to add another vape friendly establishment:

ROAD'S END PUB IN HAZLETON

We had dinner there and vaped all evening and the staff never gave us a hard time. Maybe our server didn't notice, though, we were kind of stealthy.

I was there Saturday and there was rowdy lot in the upstairs that night...

Super Member ECF Veteran

loxley's in lancaster

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast