Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keystone Assistance Hotline

Moved On

forget it...
    Last edited by aprioristic; 12-19-2010 at 08:39 PM.

Super Member ECF Veteran Stephra's Avatar

Psst... you could always use your sig line to say, "Despite the picture, I am NOT female". You can access and edit your signature through your profile, I believe.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Well.....it sorta begs the question. Why have a female as your avatar when you are male?

Well......someone had to ask, didn't they?

Moved On

I put it because she is cute and I like that website. That would be a lame sig, but yeah I am going to change it sometime anyhow. 5KB limit is rather small but I will come up with something.

Just some of the random PMs from people I've gotten were surprising... I didn't feel like getting more of those. I felt embarrassed for a guy to write such skeezy emails to someone they don't know at all like that. I didn't want it to be a deciding factor in someone choosing to come help me in my ejuice dilemma....

I have a few ml of gypsy toast to tide me over and my PG left San Jose over 24hrs ago, so I'm hoping to get it Monday. Offer still stands for tomorrow though.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Oh....I see. She is like a logo girl or apparel model for the site?

To be honest....when I see gender-neutral screen name and a female avatar....I also tend to jump to the female conclusion. However....I never drop skeezy emails....LOL

Afraid I can't help on the juice. I'm too far west.... near Pittsburgh....

WANTED: Looking for a used 5v mod of any kind for the 510. It doesn't have to be special or fancy, I just really want to try 5v on my debridged and don't really want to pay serious cash for something I may not even enjoy often. Box, Tube, Hacked Battery, whatever. Not looking to spend a ton as I said, but the kits won't work either, I know enough of wires and electronics to know not to cross red and black.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

PM sent. BTW anyone have any 306 "carts" not atomizers, just a cart, they don't use they can send my way? I had one but lost it and didn't get to try the extended mod thing for my eGo to cool it down a bit. Hate to see anyone pay postage so anyone local to Reading area would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Oiboy View Post
    WANTED: Looking for a used 5v mod of any kind for the 510. It doesn't have to be special or fancy, I just really want to try 5v on my debridged and don't really want to pay serious cash for something I may not even enjoy often. Box, Tube, Hacked Battery, whatever. Not looking to spend a ton as I said, but the kits won't work either, I know enough of wires and electronics to know not to cross red and black.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12