Pittsburgh Vapors? - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Pittsburgh Vapors?

Super Member Verified Member Stringplucker's Avatar

We spent our Memorial Day at a cookout put on by the Vapor Lounge, LLC in Tarentum. It was a great turnout, with a large number of attendees...so there seems to be a number of vapers in this area.

Sadly, we missed a few weeks ago when they had live music.

I'm excited to see a vape store engage the community like this...it proves that we are normal people, from all walks of life.

That's a fantastic idea!!

Super Member Verified Member Stringplucker's Avatar

Vapor Lounge, LLC is a wonderful place. Heck, he even has a pool table in the shop for people to use. Free wifi, coffee, 60" television, sofas, etc...we love it there! I can't wait to see the owner's next idea open to the public.

Resident TimeLord Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I just saw another one opened up in the Robinson/Oakdale area... Kick'n Butts Vape House. May try to stop in this weekend, and let y'all know how it is
    "This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER. It is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet. It is also my responsibility to alert each and every one of you to the potential consequences of various ordinary everyday activities you might be performing which could eventually lead to The Death Penalty (or affect your parents' credit rating)." -Frank Zappa

Resident TimeLord Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by RebelGolfer72 View Post
    I just saw another one opened up in the Robinson/Oakdale area... Kick'n Butts Vape House. May try to stop in this weekend, and let y'all know how it is
    Small shop.
    Have a pool table, snacks and drinks available.

Juice is reasonably priced. Not a huge stock, but a little to please everyone (cigalikes to egos to regulated and mech mods, cartos , rebuildables, efest batteries).

Active CASAA members.

All in all, the owners seemed very cool and want to promote vaping. I plan on stopping in again in the near future
    "This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER. It is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet. It is also my responsibility to alert each and every one of you to the potential consequences of various ordinary everyday activities you might be performing which could eventually lead to The Death Penalty (or affect your parents' credit rating)." -Frank Zappa

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910