Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Erie

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Erie

Any vapers in Erie? Are there any stores that sell supplies?

I'm also in Erie. I don't believe there's anywhere here you can get supplies. My husband travels a lot so he checks out brick and mortars whenever he can. I just order everything online. He stopped analogs on 2/9/13, I stopped on 2/11/13.

Have you had any issues with vaping in any local establishments? We've vaped at the airport and the colony grill. Not blatantly, but still vaping.

ECF Veteran

I live about a half hour from Erie! I love seeing more PA vapors!

ECF Veteran

I heard there is a kiosk at the Millcreek Mall but I haven't confirmed it.

I have to go to the mall this week. I'll check that out and post back.

There Is a stall at the All Seasons Market behind the mall. It's Voltage Vapor. I stopped in last week, but he goes out for lunch so I couldnt talk to anyone. He supposedly makes his own e-liquid and had about 150 flavors there. I think they're about $15 per bottle. I'm going to go back and see if you can sample before purchasing.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by blueish View Post
    There Is a stall at the All Seasons Market behind the mall. It's Voltage Vapor. I stopped in last week, but he goes out for lunch so I couldnt talk to anyone. He supposedly makes his own e-liquid and had about 150 flavors there. I think they're about $15 per bottle. I'm going to go back and see if you can sample before purchasing.
    Cool. Ya,let me know. $15 for 30ml? That ain't bad. What else does he have?

EDIT: I found a review. It sounds like there is another one inside the mall too.

This place is the best! They have the lowest prices ever. I got a starter kit and a bottle of e-liquid for $35. They are much cheaper than the one in the Mall.
    Voltage Vapor in Erie, PA | 2080 Interchange Rd., Erie, PA
    Last edited by HyperRealist; 05-27-2013 at 03:18 AM.

You can't sample on a regular basis. He says that he puts samples out on Thursday, but they're usually gone in an hour. All his liquids are 24mg. And I was wrong, the $15 is for 20ml. Since i asked alot of questions and bought a couple batteries, he gave me a bottle to try. Was english toffee and my husband says its really good. Good price on batteries,all his ego style are $15, all sizes.

WOW, never knew there were any other vapers in Erie to be honest. lol. Good to see its gaining in popularity here. i've been smoke free since about March 2011. I wouldn't mind getting in touch with vapers in my region. Maybe help out some folks who are close by who are in need of juice or something. I mix my own. Hate to see someone going without simply because there are no decent B&M's in the area.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

I recently talked to a smoke shop In Meadville PA who has begun to carry Vaping supplies.. I think thats fairly close to you guys in erie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast