Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: VAPOR CAFE Ephrata, Lancaster County!!!!

Super Member Verified Member Underdawg736's Avatar

I would definitely like to try some of that BB to see what the craze is all about RHP! I live in the city too so if you would ever want to check that place out, let me know, I probably would be able to give you a lift, especially if you're gonna be kind enough to part with some of the your BB when there's a shortage going on!

I'm trying to get verified right now thru NetIDme, but it's not giving me my link to put in the verification form.....

Ahhh figured it out....submitted....let the wait begin!
    Last edited by Underdawg736; 05-30-2013 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Just slightly computer illiterate....
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

You don't pick your REO.....The REO picks YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by roasted View Post
    I'm in southern Lancaster, so I'd have a bit of a drive to Ephrata but nothing I'd sneeze at. I might give these guys a visit tomorrow as I'm having some frustrations with my setup and would love to get some in-person insight. Crossing my fingers I walk out with an epic solution, as I have a camping trip coming up, a Vamo V2, and four batteries ready to go but a blah taste going on with my Protank. I'll post back here if I end up venturing the drive.
    They carry the Protank so I'm sure they'll be able to square you away! I walked in there a little over a month ago not knowing squat on vaping besides seeing my old mans V2 cigalike setup and BLU and they schooled me enough to get me going on the right direction!
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

We could meet at a starbucks, you're welcome to come too roasted. Bring your fav rig and we'll vape some bb while getting high off expresso. Besides, it'll give me a chance to show ya'll what a real mod looks like - the elusive Reo VVW.

RHP

Lulz.....I'm still learning the ropes on an eGo-C, let alone REO! I think I'm set on getting a REO Mini as a vapersary present to myself, whether or not it's the 6 month or 1 year I haven't decided yet....ha! It'll be 6 months!

Which SB, the one at Stonemill Plaza? It's been awhile since I've had some Starbucks!
    Vapoor eyes er and RedhatPat like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

It was nice meeting you at burger king this evening even though it was my girl but if you're thinking of going to a Reo from an eGo twist then I would pick the variable voltage model for two reasons, protection and control. Trade-off is they're slightly bigger profile than the mini (we're talking like a pack of marlboro lights 100 size) and condusive to anything better; more pricey. Less versitile, yadda yadda.

Here's my woody with an atty and shorty drip tip.

ETA: Here is a link to some good bathroom reading material if you got an iPad. Wow, I carried that joke out too far.

*FREE!* REO Forum THREAD INDEX

RHP
    Last edited by RedhatPat; 06-01-2013 at 05:08 AM. Reason: 1,812th edit
    Underdawg736 likes this.

That link's gonna keep me busy for awhile! I still have at least five months to decide but since I can be so indesicive at times.....ahhhh decisions decisions!! One thing for sure is that Bobba's Bounty is definitely living up to all the hype I've read about here.....I can't put it down for more then several minutes lol!! Can't say thanks for the hookup enough!
    RedhatPat likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Bobas and bottom juice feeding box mods are a marriage made in heaven and if you have questions down the road feel free to ask them in Reos Mods section because the folks there are as helpful & newbie-friendly as the Provari folks, moreso even.

Infact it was Ben himself (creator of bb) that turned me onto Reos to begin with, along with some other more experienced bobaholics & vapers.

Stay cool brother

RHP

Senior Member ECF Veteran DanKnowsJack's Avatar

Just a heads up The Vapor Cafe posted a breakfast vape meet for the 23rd of June on their Facebook page. 9-11 am at the Ephrata Diner.
    Underdawg736 likes this.

Did anyone go? I showed up an hour late but none the less it was good times!

Senior Member ECF Veteran DanKnowsJack's Avatar

Unfortunately I didn't get to make it this time, but I think they are planning to make it a regular thing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast