VAPOR CAFE Ephrata, Lancaster County!!!!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: VAPOR CAFE Ephrata, Lancaster County!!!!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thumbs up VAPOR CAFE Ephrata, Lancaster County!!!!

Morning All!

After finding about this place here at ECF while doing research on what would best suit me as I cross over from the smoke and haze to the vape and craze world I figured to stop by and see what they had to offer a complete noob as myself!

First impressions of the shop is nothing short of awesome! Very clean, bright, and organized and the first thing I noticed was the sweet smell of vapor as there were several folks in there vaping away at their samples....yes they let you try before you buy! Their juices are homemade with a wide variety to choose from, I think they have over 30 flavors to choose from and I found several that I could get in trouble with!
    The owners are very friendly, knowledgeable, and personal and they took the time to school this noob on different set ups and techniques and what to do to get me on the right path! I settled with getting an eGo-C2 kit and so far I'm liking it alot!
    Did I mention that their homemade liquids are out of this freaking world?!?! I broke down and got their Apple Jax, and yes it's tastes just like you're eating a bowl of Apple Jacks....it's that good!

If anyone out there was on the fence on whether or not to take a trip out to see what they have, I say go for it, you won't be disappointed! It would definately be worth it for those from other areas surrounding the Ephrata area to come by, noobs and vets alike...... you won't be disappointed.
    They definately have me as a customer for life!

Full Member Verified Member Cereal Vapist's Avatar

I'm in lancaster so i need to check this place out.
    RedhatPat and Underdawg736 like this.

Full Member Verified Member Cereal Vapist's Avatar

also do they have big battery mods and supplies?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

Howdy Cereal, nice to meet ya. OP: Do you know if they'll have a website up soon?
    Last edited by RedhatPat; 05-01-2013 at 03:11 AM.

ECF Veteran

I'm pretty sure they do have big batteries and they definitely have supplies and in house liquids! I wasn't in there long enough to check out what they all had, just to get a starter kit and sample some of there liquids. I'm going back up on Friday to restock my supplies and I gotta get a wish list going!!

They have a front page setup stating that the website will be up soon, I'd like to get a menu listing their juices so I could hand them out to folks thinking about switching over.

One thing though, getting up there from the city I'd take 222 up to the Ephrata exit and go thru town. 272 is a mess between Akron and Ephrata as they're replacing a bridge. They just started on that project so it's gonna be awhile before they're finished!
    Vapoor eyes er and RedhatPat like this.

ECF Veteran

How Are Their PRices? I Called Once And Remember They Wanted $23 For 30Ml! Was Just Wandering How Their Hardware Prices Were?

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

No idea, i should check them out but they are too far away, gas aint cheap folks. anything that requires me getting on rt222 aint something I take lightly unless someone else is driving lol. what a shame places cant open up here in the city. too conservative around here I suppose

ETA: if they sold ave's bobas bounty, I'd re-think my driving policy
    Last edited by RedhatPat; 05-28-2013 at 07:38 PM.
    partyannimal likes this.

ECF Veteran

Yeah they are a bit heavy on prices as opposed to what's online. For me I don't mind as much as it's convenient for me to get up there after work and get my fix rather then waiting for the mailman! I bought an eGo-C Upgrade kit for $80 which looking back at it now is pretty steep, I also just picked up a couple of 2.5 ohm EVODs for around $9 apiece. Their juices are pretty decent but then again I'm still a noob at this.
    All in all I like the place and will definitely go back for their juices. I'm pretty much hooked on their Apple Jax, Black Fire, and Grape Ape. They're pretty friendly folks who run it, nice clean and sharp shop, and they take the time to school this noob on the art of the vape so I'll continue visiting them.

Yeah no Bobas Bounty there, all their juices are made in house. I do want to try out this Bobas Bounty one of these days when AVE opens up again......

Their shop is practically right across the street from Ephrata Community Hospital.....which is my employer so it's convinent when I'm actually at the hospital. It's not too far from the city which is where I also live, and it's maybe a 20-25 minute drive from my house on the southwest end.
    Vapoor eyes er and RedhatPat like this.

You don't pick your REO.....The REO picks YOU!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Underdawg736 View Post
    Yeah no Bobas Bounty there, all their juices are made in house. I do want to try out this Bobas Bounty one of these days when AVE opens up again......
    If ya want a sample pm me your addy and i'll drop 6ml 24nic bb or gj in the mail, or in person if you're ever in the city.

RHP

ETA: when you're verified
    Last edited by RedhatPat; 05-30-2013 at 02:09 AM. Reason: rules

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm in southern Lancaster, so I'd have a bit of a drive to Ephrata but nothing I'd sneeze at. I might give these guys a visit tomorrow as I'm having some frustrations with my setup and would love to get some in-person insight. Crossing my fingers I walk out with an epic solution, as I have a camping trip coming up, a Vamo V2, and four batteries ready to go but a blah taste going on with my Protank. I'll post back here if I end up venturing the drive.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast