Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Volition Vapor?

Quote Originally Posted by TastyKakes View Post
    No, not in Horsham. It's on the opposite end of Easton road, just beyond willow grove. Apparently the area is called Roslyn; never even heard of til I visited the shop. Drove through the area, but never knew what is was called.
    I'm not real familiar with the area, but I worked just above there at J&J at Welsh and McKean. It's in between old welsh/welsh road and township line road (73) if that helps with a rough idea.
    https://plus.google.com/app/basic/lo...gl=US&hl=en-US
    I found it went there today it's basically right die the street from the willow grove mall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Super Member Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by tstar View Post
    I found it went there today it's basically right die the street from the willow grove mall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    I see from your sig you're vaping on some Vaporphoxxe juice. Is the lady that works there as awful as everyone makes her out to be?
    Vape shops in this area are pretty limited so I kinda wanna check it out, but that's a good ride and my hard earned money - not trying to be treated like a POS... my money spends anywhere.

Full Member Verified Member

I was just in Volition last night. As a matter of fact I was most likely their last customer of the day. Rob was a very nice guy and for only being open going on 5 weeks, they have a very nice setup. We talked equipment as well as the layout of the store and the plans he has for the future there. Was definitely a place I will be returning to. A bit of a haul from Mechanicsburg but fun nonetheless.

Full Member Verified Member

I see from your sig you're vaping on some Vaporphoxxe juice. Is the lady that works there as awful as everyone makes her out to be?
    Vape shops in this area are pretty limited so I kinda wanna check it out, but that's a good ride and my hard earned money - not trying to be treated like a POS... my money spends anywhere.
    The person most refer to with negativity I just found out yesterday is the one mixing juices for them. I attempted to go in there on one occasion and was fully blown off. I will gladly take my business elsewhere. As my prior post says, volition is a nice spot, and dependent on your location, liberty vapor in Phoenixville may be a spot to check out. I'm a huge fan of their South Vanilladelphia, been nursing the last of it as I would rather drive up there than order it on their site.

Over here in York we have a few Ones Step Above, and Planet RYO.... Actual I think there in a Planet RYO in Lancaster as well... Good luck

DruidPriest
    Vaping on and off for years. Coffin Nail free since 9/30/13 now Free

Yeah she was pretty rude. I came there to try juices and purchase but she basically was like "oh you don't know what you want?" In my head I was like yeah I don't know what I want I never been here before. Then when she giving me juices to try she basically didn't have any conversation more so just give it to me and try to get me out the door as soon as possible. I haven't been back since and have told all my vaping friends to go to Volition a place that's open more and friendly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also when I was at Vaporphoxxe I got there and I waited for my turn to talk to an employee and some regulars walked in and got served at the counter right away. I waited about 30 mins to get service. Their juice isn't even that great. 100% VG is not for me and it is expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12