PSU State College
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KurrptSenate

Thread: PSU State College

Super Member Verified Member Painter_'s Avatar

Default PSU State College

I am going to be at the Penn State, State College campus next week to recruit for my company. I have two questions. The first I could not find any rules about vaping on the campus. is there anyone that is on campus that can give me the lay of the land?

The second question is are there any vape stores I should check out in the area. When recruiting there is a lot of down time and I would rather check out the area than sit in the hotel room.
    Last edited by Painter_; 01-29-2014 at 02:30 PM.

Doin' a Selfie Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

First thing you should know is that it's not called PSU State College, nor is it called Penn State State College.

Spent on Vaping: 1067.28

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Its Penn State

or PSU

Being from the state and living here for 31 years, I'm surrounded by people that are super gung ho on the football team and college. I've even partied there.

found a good search for ya that returned these

Dragon Chasers Emporium
    Jamaica Junction
    Grasshopper Gift Shop

I can't attest to the quality of these shops personally. Here is the link to that information

Buy Vapor Couture Electronic Cigarette in State College Pennsylvania

There is a site that is pretty comprehensive searching for 'PA vape shops'. I have only been to two B&M shops personally. None of those mind you.
    Painter_ likes this.

Super Member Verified Member Painter_'s Avatar

I should of said the PSU campas in State College. I have also recruited at PSU in Erie, The Behrend College. PSU has 24 campuses in the state so I was just narrowing the area to the single campus in State College.

KurrptSenate, thanks for the names of the places you found in the area. I am going to try to stop at them on my trip.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by KurrptSenate View Post
    Its Penn State

or PSU

Being from the state and living here for 31 years, I'm surrounded by people that are super gung ho on the football team and college. I've even partied there.

Dragon Chasers Emporium
    Jamaica Junction
    Grasshopper Gift Shop

I can't attest to the quality of these shops personally. Here is the link to that information

There is a site that is pretty comprehensive searching for 'PA vape shops'. I have only been to two B&M shops personally. None of those mind you.
    I didn't really find that website too helpful. I'm not sure where you live or how far you want to travel but if you are around Williamsport(about an hour and a half away), you should stop by the two shops we have. Both have their pros and cons. I spend most of my time at fat cat vapor shop(check them out on Facebook). The other one is litecigusa.

ECF Veteran

sorry. the search i mentioned in google shows just about every shop you can imagine in PA though. i've only been to one "real" shop so i can only comment about that (Vape Cafe).

I buy all my stuff online. I like the idea of a shop. If the prices are fair then so be it. I know how much Vape Cafe wanted to charge me for a caravela clone so i bought one online the same day.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by KurrptSenate View Post
    Its Penn State

or PSU

Dragon Chasers Emporium
    Jamaica Junction
    Grasshopper Gift Shop

Dragon Chasers Emporium - Shut down by the state
    Jamaica Junction - Very limited product. Not worth it.
    Grasshopper Gift Shop - Very limited here too.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sockfootball21 View Post
    That list is kinda old.

There is a new fancy head shop opened up a few months ago called Exscape in downtown state college. Last time I was there they only had Ego's and evods. Need to go there again and see if they added anything.