• 2 Post By Rossum
  • 1 Post By p7willm
  • 1 Post By snow blind

Thread: Liberty Vapor in Lansdale

Surly Curmudgeon Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Default Liberty Vapor in Lansdale

I was out of town when they opened a few weeks ago. I'm fairly impressed. They're on Madison Avenue, right by the train station.

nordoe and VapinSweetZ like this.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Super Member Verified Member

A bunch of friendly people work there, they have another brick and mortar store, and they are on the web at libertyvapor.net.
    Rossum likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran BigBulli's Avatar

Stopped in today picked up some liquid, the place was very clean, prices are good, but the staff treated me like i was an idiot when i asked if they carried a specific product. i just paid for my liquid and walked out. I will not be buying from them again. Customer service was horrible. If only they knew i am more knowledgeable than they are when it comes to ecigs...i was one of the first to start rebuilding attys and diy liquid, created the 1st rebuildable ce2 etc.
    Last edited by BigBulli; 05-15-2014 at 05:36 AM.

I have been in a couple of times and the staff was great to me. The owner talked to me, answered all my questions and made me feel at home.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by gnees View Post
    I have been in a couple of times and the staff was great to me. The owner talked to me, answered all my questions and made me feel at home.
    Same. Everyone's super friendly, helpful and just all around good people. It doesn't hurt that their juice really is great!
    Rossum likes this.