Juice supplier in PA - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Juice supplier in PA

Super Member ECF Veteran

If my kiddos were older, I'd love to get into DIY. I think it's because I miss tending bar so much lol I loved trying new drink recipes out...and DIY liquids seem to be much like mixology - mixing the right ingredients together to get an awesome flavor.

So far I've just ordered a ton of samples from Dats and FreedomSmokesUSA...and I have some 'mistakes' I ordered around the same time as I ordered my first PV without doing some research lol

But already I'm loving taking the new good samples and using them to doctor up the not-so-good generic liquid. Like taking an ok, but nothing special, generic cola from Good Prophets, adding a little cinny hots and double chocolate to make it taste darn near close to a Coke.

Super Member ECF Veteran

LitecigUSA is in Jersey Shore, PA. About 10 miles from me (Williamsport). He ships really fast and his prices are excellent. I buy most of my stuff from Eastmall in China but for local stuff I use litecig and for juice I use V4L as I find their quality is excellent and consistent.

I have unflavored nic juice, PG and VG and a drawer full of Capella flavors but I haven't actually done anything with it all. I prefer tobacco flavor and it's hard to find a good one.

Super Member ECF Veteran Stephra's Avatar

Welcome Bluesuede! It's good to see another person from my area! Keveck is also close to you (a lot closer than me, actually). Thanks for the info! Still no word on any brick-and-mortars yet? Seems like there's a market that needs to be served!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Have you noticed the smoke free banner we're using is totally wrong. Resetting it doesn't seem to help at all.

Super Member ECF Veteran Stephra's Avatar

The days on mine seem okay, and that's my main concern. I don't really expect the savings to be accurate.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I changed mine. All the generic ones are really funky.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Looking at my banner, I'll be breaking even soon! Maybe! Well, if I had been paying full price for my analogs I would be long past the break even point. Can hardly believe I haven't smoked 542 packs of analogs. Egads!

It's hard to keep vaping from becoming a rather expensive "hobby"! It's just too much fun.

rx8

i have bean thinking about starting to do some DIY liquids and see how it goes maybe open some kind of store. i need to find out where the suppliers get there liquids(nicotine) anyone know ? china maybe idk

I would love to see a brick and mortar store for Ecigs and liquid in the area. I don't like buying things for the first time sight unseen.

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Whippit96 View Post
    I would love to see a brick and mortar store for Ecigs and liquid in the area. I don't like buying things for the first time sight unseen.
    I am about 30 minutes away - I don't sell e-cigs but if you are thinking of buying something I already have you are welcome to swing by and try it. I have an ego, mega ego, hello16, janty stick, 510pt, box mod(coming soon), SS no7 auto, and probably 35 or so flavors of juice.
    I do keep a few disposables and 510 starter sets and some parts around for me and my friends - but I generally don't sell them.

This signature has been deleted by Loxmythe Reason: He's just mean

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast