Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Juice supplier in PA

Quote Originally Posted by loxmythe View Post
    I am about 30 minutes away - I don't sell e-cigs but if you are thinking of buying something I already have you are welcome to swing by and try it. I have an ego, mega ego, hello16, janty stick, 510pt, box mod(coming soon), SS no7 auto, and probably 35 or so flavors of juice.
    I do keep a few disposables and 510 starter sets and some parts around for me and my friends - but I generally don't sell them.
    Well that's really good to know, thank's Lox. Right now I'm on the hunt for a good mod. I really like the chuck's but I do not like all the threads about how the button stops working all the time. That's a lot of money to have to keep getting a button fixed.

PIF moderator / owner Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Whippit96 View Post
    Well that's really good to know, thank's Lox. Right now I'm on the hunt for a good mod. I really like the chuck's but I do not like all the threads about how the button stops working all the time. That's a lot of money to have to keep getting a button fixed.
    Ah mods - don't go there. Still trying to find time to do mine.

This signature has been deleted by Loxmythe Reason: He's just mean

Ah mods - don't go there. Still trying to find time to do mine.

Are you going to build your own? I just want to buy one that is done already, I don't have time to be messing around trying to build one.

PIF moderator / owner Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Whippit96 View Post
    Are you going to build your own? I just want to buy one that is done already, I don't have time to be messing around trying to build one.
    Yes my neighbor (retired gunsmith with a machine shop in basement) and I have 3 ideas for mods - I have the stuff - I just don't have time right now.

This signature has been deleted by Loxmythe Reason: He's just mean

Yes my neighbor (retired gunsmith with a machine shop in basement) and I have 3 ideas for mods - I have the stuff - I just don't have time right now.
    Well once you get around to it, I'm sure you'll come up with something awesome.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Dawgejuice appears to be missing......and they have an unusual payment method. I placed an order and then received an email that says use PayPal. OK, so I send the money and discover he doesn't have a PayPal account. I sent several emails asking for clarification.....and no response. If I don't hear from him today, I'll cancel the PayPal transaction and cross him off my list of suppliers.

Quote Originally Posted by parallex2 View Post
    dawgejuice appears to be missing......and they have an unusual payment method. I placed an order and then received an email that says use paypal. Ok, so i send the money and discover he doesn't have a paypal account. I sent several emails asking for clarification.....and no response. If i don't hear from him today, i'll cancel the paypal transaction and cross him off my list of suppliers.
    just do it now, that sounds way too funny to me,

Quote Originally Posted by bluesuede View Post
    litecigusa is in jersey shore, pa. About 10 miles from me (williamsport). He ships really fast and his prices are excellent. I buy most of my stuff from eastmall in china but for local stuff i use litecig and for juice i use v4l as i find their quality is excellent and consistent.

I have unflavored nic juice, pg and vg and a drawer full of capella flavors but i haven't actually done anything with it all. I prefer tobacco flavor and it's hard to find a good one.
    they nhalers tobacco flavors, they have high quility stuff, its the best i came across, #2 gos to vaporbomb, give em a try lemme know how you like it

I didn't see anyone put this up. But vapewithus.com there out in Manor PA! Its run by a husband an wife Michael an Diana. Both are very nice. All there juice are a 50pg/50vg blend. They make all there own juice too. They carry eGo an 510 products mostly. An if you close enough you can call them an try some of there juice out or products before you buy them. I'm only an hour away but never tried there products in person. None the less I enjoy there juice.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

any one know of any suppliers or stores in SW pa?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast