Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Juice supplier in PA

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Wizard View Post
    There's a really cool shop in Phoenixville called Liberty Vapor (Liberty Vapor)
    I definitely would recommend LV. They got some great e-juices if you're in a pinch.
    baseballmom likes this.

Liberty in Phoenixville(already mentioned), Worlds Finest in Bridgeport, Lehigh Vapor in Bethlehem.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Any juice recommendations for World's Finest in Bridgeport? Is it any good?

Recently heard about them and might go grab some juice while I wait for my regular stuff to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth View Post
    Any juice recommendations for World's Finest in Bridgeport? Is it any good?

Recently heard about them and might go grab some juice while I wait for my regular stuff to arrive.
    Camel Mint but the shop-owner told my friends and I, that they're not going to carry them anymore. It was this past September when I've heard it.

worlds finest and liberty both let you sample to your hearts content-I haven't tried WF yet, but the comments I heard from the people sampling were positive, liberty has some good ones that I bought and that locally get a LOT of good reviews. I do most of my juice ordering online, but I'd def try WF-both their own in house blends and Element stuff-and WF pricing doesn't seem to be too steep either for a B&M. They are really nice people-hope you have a good visit! Both have websites with lists of what they offer if you want to check out before you go-and fb pages too.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567