Juice supplier in PA
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Juice supplier in PA

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default Juice supplier in PA

I was looking for a juice supplier more or less local to me and came across The Electronic Cigarette Company in Harrisburg, thinking perhaps I could get juice deliveries even faster. Ordered 3 flavors of DawgEjuice from Donnie - A Marlboro tobacco, Butterfinger and Strawberry Cheesecake. The Marlboro was so-so as an everyday, but came on well after a meal, when the urge for an analog is the sharpest. I'd keep one atty and cart separate just for apres dinner vaping.
    Now, the Butterfinger and Stawberry... in the words of Frasier Crane when he sat in the vibrating recliner....oh mama! They're the best-tasting non-traditional juices I've ever had. I'm using them on a 5v passthrough with Kristen's PTB Made Easy cart mod delivering mucho grande vapor. Gonna get me some more, and if so inclined, you can get it here:
    The Electronic Cigarette Company. Harrisburg, PA, USA. 24hr Shipping. eCig Kits, Supplies & Accessories.

Veni Vidi Vapi

Super Member ECF Veteran Stephra's Avatar

Good to know... I wonder if they have a storefront? I get down to Harrisburg every so often... it would be nice to be able to pick up emergency supplies if I need them.

Who am I kidding? Emergency supplies? I'm laid in for armageddon here! We had to put ourselves on order hiatus because we've got more stuff than we've got space LOL.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ya, I wonder if they have a storefront also? I'm in York, so that's pretty close! Goodprophets are also in PA:

www.goodprophets.com

Check out the White Rose Vaper's Club:
    RSVP here: http://www.whiterosevapersclub.org/
    https://www.facebook.com/WhiteRoseVapersClub

Super Member ECF Veteran Stephra's Avatar

After looking at the Good Prophets site I just realized I REALLY REALLY REALLY want drip tips. So much for ordering hiatus.
    SirMikeyLikesIt likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran

I placed an order with LiteCigUSA.net this morning... didn't realize till I checked back, but they are based in PA too.

All wholesale Chinese juices I think, but still it might be good to try to keep a list of which vendors are in state. Maybe if we ever try to get a meet up going we can have some vendors there.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Iken vape is in Whitehall PA but juices I think are Chinese.

ECF Veteran

Anybody here making there own juices?

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AaronB View Post
    Anybody here making there own juices?
    Yes, I do.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by redgirl View Post
    Yes, I do.
    Okay - referring back to Stephra's other post regarding what we would like to see regarding the forum..... For me personally this is something I would like to get into a little more whether its testing others' homemade juices or recipes as an idea. Since I've tried some of the new registered suppliers juices and they are quite good, I would bet that there are others within this group that are quite creative and could come up with some good concotions or maybe even be a new "go to" supplier that would benefit us all. I think I also just read on the forum that someone could be used as an emergency go to person for supplies. Do you all see what I'm getting at?

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AaronB View Post
    Okay - referring back to Stephra's other post regarding what we would like to see regarding the forum..... For me personally this is something I would like to get into a little more whether its testing others' homemade juices or recipes as an idea. Since I've tried some of the new registered suppliers juices and they are quite good, I would bet that there are others within this group that are quite creative and could come up with some good concotions or maybe even be a new "go to" supplier that would benefit us all. I think I also just read on the forum that someone could be used as an emergency go to person for supplies. Do you all see what I'm getting at?
    I know what you mean. I wish I had more time & money to dedicate to DIYing. I am rarely home except for the weekends and then all I wanna do is chill and I'll end up making a juice or two. I definitely have a crapload of juice and flavorings, a 1/2 gallon of PG & VG is easily obtainable. I have a bottle of 60mg nic juice but I don't want to have too much that it spoils! So if anyone needs anything in an emergency, I could definitely help ya out.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast