pinoy mods full mechs - lined up - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: pinoy mods full mechs - lined up

Full Member Verified Member

I purchased my Cronus from OKCvapes.com You can also check vaporlabsonline.com

Quote Originally Posted by SGTgilbuena View Post
    Ok. I've been searching and searching for mods that aren't clones and are made in PI. I've only found a couple websites is there a list of websites anyone in the US is ordering from?

Full Member ECF Veteran killua086's Avatar

Can anyone list all mods that are made of pure stainless without brass or etc.. and using silver contact pins

Scud or bio mech. Both full ss...but copper pins...copper is second to silver. Im happy

Quote Originally Posted by g.villa View Post
    I purchased my Cronus from OKCvapes.com You can also check vaporlabsonline.com
    I gave in and ordered the Private v2 and the nimbus from myvape.in using Jagger courier. Might as well ensure that it's direct from PI. I'll be getting the SS Avenger from there in a couple weeks, now to decide which pinoy RBA to buy.
    Last edited by SGTgilbuena; 08-03-2013 at 06:40 AM.

Full Member Verified Member aka.robo's Avatar

I gave in and ordered the Private v2 and the nimbus from myvape.in using Jagger courier. Might as well ensure that it's direct from PI. I'll be getting the SS Avenger from there in a couple weeks, now to decide which pinoy RBA to buy.
    Hey SgtGilbuena! I just got my SS Avenger and it rocks! My current topper is the Nimbus, but I also have the Trident as well. The Atomic is live on us.myvape.in and I just saw a picture of the Helios on the SS Avenger and it looks sick together! Grand Vapor's Prometheus tanks goes on sale at the end of this month. And very soon, version 2 of Budz Gamma Tank.

SgtGil knows, but for everyone else's edification, I am the USA Jagger Courier, providing half price shipping to the USA for all Myvape customers. Regular DHL shipping is $60-65 to North America and takes about 3-7 days. The Jagger Courier is $30 from the PI then + $5 from me to you, and takes about 2 weeks. The JC runs about about twice a month with the next target ship date set to fly on Aug. 16th.

For further info, email me at [email protected]
    - brian

I appreciate the help brian! Is the prometheus a genesis type tank? I can't wait to see the new gamma tank!

Full Member Verified Member aka.robo's Avatar

I appreciate the help brian! Is the prometheus a genesis type tank? I can't wait to see the new gamma tank!
    Yes, I believe so. But since there's only been a few pictures shown, I can't say for sure as of yet. The Gamma Tank v2 looks great, but just learned that Myvape won't carry it. Ondeckmods.com has a preorder on the Gamma w/ pix if you want to see it.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoGuy View Post
    When you get Pinoy mods there at home through group buys the prices can be comparable...the SRP when purchased in brick and mortar and online shops are quite high though. I have seen mods being sold there where the prices are almost double what the local shops here sell them for. An example would be that Private v2 you are eyeing...over here it is about 127 USD.
    Hmm, so where would it be more appropriate, Price-wise, to purchase some of these pinoy mech mods. Very few B& M stores in my area.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Can anyone get me a pic of a Biomech mod wearing a Protank or protank2? I'm tryna make a decision and having a rough time.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by killua086 View Post
    Can anyone list all mods that are made of pure stainless without brass or etc.. and using silver contact pins
    Check out the Eveon by Team Hotwire. Stainless with silver pins.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast