pinoy mods full mechs - lined up - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: pinoy mods full mechs - lined up

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I would suggest the Sentinel. You might be able to pick up a V3 of the Sentinel at a cheaper price. Also, I would suggest a tank based atty also as that is great for when you are on the go like driving.
    MODS: XXIX, Signum, Golden Dragon, Nzonic V2, Bagga, Sioux, K100
    RBA/RDA:
    Kayfun 3.1, Russian 91%, Aqua, Patriot, Igo-L, Richman RBA, AGA-T, RSST

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by e30ernest View Post
    I completely understand where PBusardo is coming from. Before I learned of vaping, I saw someone blowing massive clouds on a tank and I thought that it could not possibly be good for him. Of course now that I am vaping myself, and I've learned more about it, I know it's not that bad at all. But the majority of people still won't understand, and it really isn't going to help give vaping a good rap because to the uninformed, that vapor cloud isn't any different to smoke.

I puff on a Vanilla topped with an Immortalizer with a 0.8Ohm coil. I'm in no way puffing clouds as large as some of those in YouTube, but I still turn some heads when I vape on our building's smoking area. I can't help but think that the same thoughts I had are running through these people's heads. When the masses know more about vaping and how it is so much less harmful than smoking analogs, then this won't be a problem at all.

Personally, I do not find offense with Mr. Busardo's little rant on YouTube and I found his little joke at the Legal Vape 4000 video quite hilarious. I don't know of any other vaper here who took offense with that as well.

People have different reasons for chasing clouds. Some genuinely like to vape that way, while some just do it just because they can. Some do it to prove or test a device's capability while some do it to merely show-off. My hat goes off to those who simply want to push the boundaries in atomizer and device set-ups to increase vapor production and flavor in a safe and responsible manner.

That said, I'm really impressed with the quality and workmanship our local mod makers are putting into their devices. Having owned one, and having held several others, I find that most of them are solidly built with pretty good finish. I was tinkering with the idea of making my own mech and speaking to a friend who owns a machine shop, it isn't as easy to do as I initially thought. A lot of effort and attention to detail goes into getting these things just right.
    PBusardo actually has a new video where he talks about sub-ohming and was kind of enlightened as to why some people do what they do. I think he's mainly concerned about the safety of the general/new vapers as there are some who go straight into mechanical mods and rebuildables and don't have a clue what they're doing.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

those are nice!!! trident is so elegant looking!

Full Member Verified Member jers's Avatar

HERE'S THE COMPLETE PINOY FULL-MECH LINE-UP UP TO DATE https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=92d8353201

updated! all pinoy fullmech mods upto 2013 https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7764439&type=3

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

wow ,,quite the thread
    THE MORTAR........ Solid Brass construction with copper post contacts.just pure raw power !!!!

Super Member ECF Veteran

How would I buy a captian barbell and how much are they

Super Member ECF Veteran Rapture's Avatar

i just bought one 5 seconds ago for 170$ I hope its worth the price. I was looking for side button 22mm mod with floating pin and big contacts and this seems to be it. I hope it can handle .3 ohms on my omega. Anyone have the captain barbell that would like to share there experience. how are the threads? do they wobble? The switch comes apart right?

Griffin Infinty Minds - Captain Barbel – localvape
    “Birds scream at the top of their lungs in horrified hellish rage every morning at daybreak to warn us all of the truth, but sadly we don't speak bird.”
    ― Kurt Cobain

Senior Member Verified Member

I'm really interested in the magnum, will it accept a kayfun and an 18650 with a kick? If so, I'm sold.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast