Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Polypropylene Smoktech Dual Coil Carto Tank Coop-mod approved

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Default Polypropylene Smoktech Dual Coil Carto Tank Coop-mod approved

All tanks have been spoken for. I have more than enough names for back ups, so, please, no more pm's.

I am opening a coop for the remainder of the polypropylene dual carto tanks from Smoktech. 190 tanks are available. This coop has been mod approved, and we are ready to go.

I am a verified member of ECF, and I have done coops before. If anyone has done coops with me before, you know I'll do my best to take very good care of you and deliver your goodies in a timely manner.

This is for the tanks without cartos(endcaps and tubes only). Repeat, no cartomizer or drip tip will be included.

You will need to buy your own cartos, either pre-slotted or pre-punched, or you may slot or punch them yourself. There is a ton of info on ecf on slotting/punching cartos for tanks on ecf. You will recieve 2 delrin endcaps with O rings installed and 1 tube.

This is the only pic I can show you. The tanks will be colorless, slightly frosted looking, with black delrin caps. I ordered the delrin caps because the metal caps are chrome plated over aluminum, and I was uncertain of their durability.

view Image

The tube material is polypropylene, which is the same material that syringes are made from. It will not crack from eliquids that will crack other tubing. We will be ordering colorless, which has a slightly translucent appearance.

You do not have to use the dual coil cartos with the flange. These tanks are designed to work with dual coil cartos, but they can also be used with resurrectors, and they can be cut down for use with a standard size carto very easily with a pipe cutter. You can easily find this info. I have been using the polycarbonate DCTanks for quite some time, and they work very well, but I prefer polypropylene due to durability. I feel that the quality control on these is excellent. Every tank I have opened and use has been a perfect tight fit for the carto. These are 5ml tanks, 3/4" diameter. They will take a stainless dual coil carto, or any XL carto of the same diameter.

You may cut the tube down to about 1 1/8" to fit a standard Boge or Smoktech carto, it'll hold around 3ml. I have cut all of mine down, and I use stainless Boge cartos. The carto must be stainless, so you either have to buy them that way or remove the black sticker and adhesive from the carto(which is not a pleasant task).

I have been filling mine by pushing the battery end of the carto inside the tank and off to one side, and squirting the juice into the tank. Then simply push the carto back up into place and wipe if there is juice on it. I have also been able to do a "hot switch" when changing cartos.

This coop is for 190 tanks. The cost from Smoktech is $2.50 per tank.
    With shipping and and paypal fees from China, the tanks will be $2.79 each.

Postage will be $3.30 per package(up to 3.5 oz), which includes 1st class USPS postage with delivery confirmation and an extra .50 to cover my packaging. If your package is over 3.5 ounces, I will adjust your postage accordingly.
    I will also be adding paypal fees, which will be .30 + 2.9% of your total.

All requests will be in increments of 5 tanks, no exceptions. You may request a minimum of 5 tanks.
    For example, for 5 tanks, your total would be $18.07.

If interested, please pm me with your name, address, and how many you want, 5, 10, 15, 20, etc...I will get back to you as soon as I can with your total, which will include your total and my paypal address. I will expect payment ASAP.

I have been spending less time on the computer in the evening, per Hubby's request.
    Rest assured, I will repond to each and every pm, and I will do my very best to run an enjoyable smooth coop. I will update in the morning with a list of participants.

These tanks are already in my possession, so this will be quick. If you've ever been involved in one of my coops, you know I'll keep you updated daily. You will all get your individual delivery confirmation #'s posted here so you can follow them to your home.

[B][U]I am taking care of my waiting list from the 1st half of the coop first. PM's have been sent out to everyone on my wait list.

Here's the list of people who have paid.

5 Dmorr123 paid
    5 ianmassey paid
    5 frndwthcrppl paid
    5 sandscards paid
    5 ZerOKewl paid
    10 irahuff paid
    10 andyman97 paid
    10 hairball paid
    5 nightsong paid
    5 kenetix paid
    5 Iffy paid
    5 donnah paid
    5 Zoeboy paid
    5 thatick paid

The list of people who have not paid yet.

5 Tracey15(need address)
    5 blindsoup
    5 badkarmaii(need address)
    10 tresgay(need address)
    15 PrincessDee
    5 bargainmusic
    5 catcat
    5 Shortstuff116

DISCLAIMER: CO-OPs buys are buyer beware. If a co-op goes bad, there is nothing PIF staff can do to help you. Seizure of shipment is a possibility and will not be considered the fault of the organizer. Unfortunately you will have to chalk it up to a loss. If you feel you have been defrauded, feel free to contact PIF staff.
    PIF Co-ops are not considered an ECF activity or approved by ECF"

Last edited by my4jewels; 03-10-2012 at 02:30 AM.
    No analogs since 5-5-11
    I am a DIY'ingcartotankingwoodmodaholic!
    2 Redsky mods, 8 ManCave mods, 1 Grip, 2 Wildman mods, 1 Hogmod, and a BoggerBox.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I am interested in 10

ECF Veteran

thanks for doing this!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Awesom! PM sent

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

PM sent.
    Thank you so much for doing this.

ECF Veteran

Super stoked to be able to get in on this as I just missed the last one. Thank you.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Please send me a pm with your name and address, and I will send you info onpayment.
    Quote Originally Posted by irahuff View Post
    I am interested in 10
    No analogs since 5-5-11
    2 Redsky mods, 8 ManCave mods, 1 Grip, 2 Wildman mods, 1 Hogmod, and a BoggerBox.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

We're up to 90 tanks spoken for, keep 'em coming, tell your friends. I will be doing one mass mailing when all the tanks have been paid for.
    No analogs since 5-5-11

PIF Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I just wanted to chime in, it really is trivial to cut the tanks down for use with standard length cartos. I used a piece of 1/2" cpvc inside for stiffness, and my normal home cutter.

Thanks my4!
    Pay It Forward Learn to laugh at yourself -- why let everyone else have all the fun :)
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Thanks, Mark!
    No analogs since 5-5-11

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast