Do you prefer going to a Brick and Mortar Vape Shop or buying from an Online Vape Shop? - Page 7

View Poll Results: Do you prefer going to a Brick and Mortar (B&M) Vape Shop or buying from an Online Reseller?

Voters
230. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buy from Brick & Mortar (B&M)

72 31.30%
  • Buy from Online Reseller (e.g Fasttech)

104 45.22%
  • Buy E-Juice at B&M

75 32.61%
  • Buy E-Juice from an Online Store

116 50.43%
  • Buy E-Cig parts and equipment from B&M

44 19.13%
  • Buy E-Cig parts and equipment from an Online Store

134 58.26%
  • Prefer E-Cig Sticks (e.g EGO/EVOD)

22 9.57%
  • Prefer APV (Variable Voltage / Variable Wattage)

82 35.65%
  • Prefer Mechanical MODS

35 15.22%
  • Prefer Both APV and MODS

55 23.91%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Do you prefer going to a Brick and Mortar Vape Shop or buying from an Online Vape Shop?

I prefer to buy from local B&M stores because I can try e liquid and mods before I buy them and I am supporting vaping in my local area. The problem I have is that everything is so much cheaper online(and juice isn't that great at my local shop). So if something is only alittle more locally I stop in and grab it. Many mods, RBA's, tanks ect.. are twice as much or more or they just don't carry that type of product at my B&M.

Personally I really like a mod and kayfun for vaping. PT2 or Iclear tanks are good for travel(in my pocket) or for my wife(but she still uses a Itaste SVD). I have a stick battery but never use it, as a backup I carry an extra battery and a Itaste vv. Cant comment on a mech just yet, still waiting for Fasttech do deliver

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I would LOVE to go to a B&M. We don't have any

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just wanted to update everyone that when I started this thread/poll there were no vape shops in my area. Now there are at least 4-6 shops that opened. I went to one to show my support but like everything else retail it was more expensive and the ejuice I sampled sucked. Actually the sales person mentioned they let under age kids sample the zero nic. Yikes, I won't be going there again. I think I'll stick to buying stuff online.
    Vaping Kicks Ash!

Super Member ECF Veteran dragonpuff's Avatar
    Over the river and through the woods, Western NY

Quote Originally Posted by FLExJuice View Post
    I just wanted to update everyone that when I started this thread/poll there were no vape shops in my area. Now there are at least 4-6 shops that opened. I went to one to show my support but like everything else retail it was more expensive and the ejuice I sampled sucked. Actually the sales person mentioned they let under age kids sample the zero nic. Yikes, I won't be going there again. I think I'll stick to buying stuff online.
    Eek that sounds like a real seedy shop. You should check out the other ones in your area, chances are there's at least one good one

There are 2 shops within 5 miles of where I live. One of them is fantastic their stuff costs more than online stores, but only by a little. I prefer buying liquid there because I can try it before I buy it when I first started vaping I had to buy everything online, and I ended up not liking most of what I bought because it didn't taste as I imagined it would, and I ended up with about 40 bottles of liquid and only vaping 2 flavors; buying flavors to try them was a huge waste of money in comparison to just going to my B&M.

I've never been to the other shop, I've heard it's not very good at all and I have no reason to bother.

"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views... which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering." Doctor Who

ECF Veteran

I know what you mean, I've wasted too much time and money on buying ejuices. I'm thinking about one day trying one of those ejuice monthly services like Craft Vapery.
    Vaping Kicks Ash!

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Our local 'vape shop' is the tobacco shop--not helping.
    I would like to at least once o to a real B&M with lots of Mods.
    Cool

Full Member Verified Member dapigg's Avatar

I have visited my local vape shop once just to check it out and try a few new flavors at the vape bar but typically it is easier to just order from them online and have it shipped to me. I can order it on a Friday and it is here on Saturday or Monday at the latest. Also, they have a menthol maker where you select a flavor, type of tobacco, nicotine, pg/vg mix, and menthol strength which can only be customized with online orders. We like the Natural Tobacco with a hint of Chocolate at 18mg nicotine, 70/30 mix, and strong menthol. The wife and I think the flavor is the most satisfying in replacing our old menthol cigarettes.

I buy from b&m mostly for the get it right now factor...but only if they have a web site that i can check prices first,,if they have a web site that does not show prices i don;t go there.I have found a couple of shops that have things in the store that are priced lower online.I walk out on that one.But at least here the st louis area we have quite a few b&m and seem to be gettig more all the time

Ultra Member ECF Veteran GolemGolem's Avatar

I prefer the price and selection of shopping online, but I'm glad I have an ok local shop for when I just need a new coil or two or a bottle of juice to hold me over while something ships.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dapigg View Post
    I have visited my local vape shop once just to check it out and try a few new flavors at the vape bar but typically it is easier to just order from them online and have it shipped to me. I can order it on a Friday and it is here on Saturday or Monday at the latest. Also, they have a menthol maker where you select a flavor, type of tobacco, nicotine, pg/vg mix, and menthol strength which can only be customized with online orders. We like the Natural Tobacco with a hint of Chocolate at 18mg nicotine, 70/30 mix, and strong menthol. The wife and I think the flavor is the most satisfying in replacing our old menthol cigarettes.
    I would love a vape bar where they prep your selection. I guess samples on the wall for everyone to try is ok...I've had to ask them to inspect a few since it was leaking or maybe it was someones nasty saliva.
    Vaping Kicks Ash!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast