2 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE.. Which new mod to get, Your vote counts

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE.. Which new mod to get, Your vote counts

looking for a new mod, but so many choices, please help me decide. SVD, Provari, or Zmax. if you have specific models of these makes that would help also. Pro's and cons of each if you have some. I have been researching most of these for a few days and still cant decide.

must handle 510 threads, kanger, vivi nova and kanger pro tanks.
    Last edited by Hoofhearted62; 08-01-2013 at 04:17 PM. Reason: addition

E-Go twist, Zmax v5 (Black), Smok Magneto, Kanger Protank, Kanger Protank 2. DIY Juices.

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Do yourself a big favor and get a Vamo from FastTech for around $30 You will not regret it.

The Vamo is not only variable voltage but is variable wattage as well. It has a 5 amp limit (may not matter to some but, I like it) where the others that you mention have 3 and 4 amp limits. It is extremely easy to use. Much easier than a Zmax or Provari. It is capable of using in short mode with one 18350 battery or full size with one 18650 battery

$31.19 Vamo-Vivi Voltage Adjustable E-Cigarette Battery Compartment - stainless steel / with extension part at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

If you need batteries
    $11.03 Panasonic CGR18650CH Rechargeable 2250mAh 3.7V 18650 Lithium Batteries 2-pack - authentic cells / 2-pack at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

You can also get the kit
    http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/1...arette-battery

Shipping is free but, it will take 1-2 weeks to get it.

Good luck!
    Last edited by salemgold; 08-02-2013 at 03:54 AM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Salemgold- thanks for the info. but I do have a question. I got a kanger protank last week and am having a hard time using it on anything but my ego. it seems that the kanger can never get down far enough to hit the battery. ive tried a seigile? zmax, and a couple of other mods, but none seems to work except the ego. although i sometimes have to lift the battery tab to work with te ego as well. any suggestions? i love the kanger pro and NEED it to work on whatever i get
    salemgold likes this.

E-Go twist, Zmax v5 (Black), Smok Magneto, Kanger Protank, Kanger Protank 2. DIY Juices.

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofhearted62 View Post
    Salemgold- thanks for the info. but I do have a question. I got a kanger protank last week and am having a hard time using it on anything but my ego. it seems that the kanger can never get down far enough to hit the battery. ive tried a seigile? zmax, and a couple of other mods, but none seems to work except the ego. although i sometimes have to lift the battery tab to work with te ego as well. any suggestions? i love the kanger pro and NEED it to work on whatever i get

I use the ProTanks on my Vamo with zero issues. One option would be to get a 510 to 510 adapter to use. It is actually a good idea to use the sealed 510 to 510 adapter with mods as it will keep any drips from juice out of your mod. The other benefit is that it will save wear and tear on the threads. Easier to replace an adapter than to replace a top cap or mod Or, you could try getting another base for your ProTank as the one that you have may be the issue.

Here is one of the adapters that I speak of although many places carry them.

http://www.madvapes.com/v2-510-short...on-sealed.html
    Last edited by salemgold; 08-03-2013 at 01:59 AM.
    Hoofhearted62 and Vapolith like this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I haven't tried the others mentioned in the poll but I love my SVD!
    garyoa1 likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

get a custom mech

get a cheap mech that fits a kick...then you can adjust the wattage and also they usually have telescopic top pins so your atty can sit flush and you can adjust the pin to touch it. fasttech.com has a bunch of them. neme clone.

Out of the ones you mentioned defininately the Provari. I have the zombie edition mini and it's very nice. I never use it anymore though. I prefer mechanical mods to anything vv/vw

I just got the Innokin iTaste V2 MVP and I love it. Great form factor, vw, vv, ohms & lots of battery reserve.

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

What did you end up getting?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast