Is ry4 a tobacco flavor?
1. I smoked tobacco before switching to ecigs
I never smoked tobacco before using ecigs
2. I primarily use non-tobacco or non-menthol flavors
I primarily use tobacco or menthol flavors
3. I have used ecigs for 0-6 months
I have used ecigs for 7+ months
4. I smoke tobacco 0-25% what I did before using ecigs
I smoke tobacco 26-100% what I did before using ecigs
5. I am under 26 years old (0-25)
I am over 26 years old (26-100)
6. I have experienced improved health effects since switching to ecigs
I have NOT experienced improved health effects since swithcing to ecigs
7. If ecigs were no longer available, I'd use NRTs or quit cold turkey, not smoke tobacco or use smokefree alternatives
If ecigs were no longer available, I'd smoke tobacco, not NRTs or smokefree alternatives
If ecigs were no longer available, I'd use other smokefree alternatives, not smoke tobacco or NRTs
Oh, Heck! I put marked the wrong category, I should have marked this one:as I stopped smoking cigarettes on DAY ONE. Shoot, sorry to foul it up. Was in too big a hurry and misread it.I smoke tobacco 0-25% what I did before using ecigs
If you can fix it please do! I marked the 26-100% one.
Last edited by Kate51; 02-01-2010 at 10:25 PM.
good poll krigood job of hitting the important points kristin
Kristin--Since only a few of us here can edit polls, why don't you collect all the errors and we will correct them all at once ---you can PM me with the necessary additions-----OK?
I chose:If ecigs were banned, I'd smoke tobacco, not NRTs or smokefree alternatives
But the truth is: I'd just continue with my cache of supplies and when they ran out (I'm WELL supplied), I'm sure I would find more of what I need, one way or another, until I was ready to make MY OWN decision to quit.
Did I choose the closest???