• I SOMETIMES vape zero-nic

387 29.50%
  • I NEVER vape zero-nic

807 61.51%
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Do you use zero nic e-liquid?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I'm normally a 12 girl. That said- I have quite a few 0 nic liquids and I enjoy them just as much. Since my PV is my pacifier on most days, I will trade out the nic for the 0 nic fairly often, and go the no nic route before bed.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I'm just starting to mix some 0-nic into my routine. I started at 24mg and have gradually cut down to 6mg, but I vape a lot more than I did in the beginning. I think I am becoming much more sensitive to nicotine. I have a stash of higher-mg cartomizers that I am trying to slowly work through, and they make me loopy now.

DC2
    I'm Chucked Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cuco3 View Post
    not me, although that should be the goal for all smokers.
    First let me say no thanks.
    And then let me ask why you say that?

DC2
    I'm Chucked Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Janetda View Post
    Interesting.
    And yes, these results ARE interesting.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I mostly vape no-nic liquid. I just like the flavors.

Inactive Supplier
    Blog Entries

There needs to be an answer of "Mostly 0mg with an occasional >0mg" or something to that effect. I vape mostly 0mg now, but occasionally, especially around other smokers, I feel the need for nicotine, so vape my Dr. Pepper 11mg stuff.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran nicotime's Avatar

I only do no nic if I am testing a new brew...then if I like it, it gets injected to 30mg nic.

Would that count as sometimes...what defines sometimes and almost never?
    Last edited by nicotime; 05-12-2010 at 05:31 PM.
    ................I found a solution that may be bad for one of both of us..............

Forum Manager Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Nico,

It's always, or sometimes, or never. You have to decide whether your testing qualifies as 'sometimes' or not.

Maybe if you sit down and watch TV vaping, and that session was on 0 nic testing a new flavor, and you do that once or twice a week, then it's 'sometimes'. But if you pick up a +nic cart straightaway after, and/or you only do that 0 nic flavor test every couple of weeks, you should probably put 'never', as it doesn't count for much.

We just wanted to try and get an idea of the rough percentage of people in each group. It seems likely that respondents are likely to be in any of the groups so the percentages might be reasonably accurate.

I don't do research or statistics of this type so there are likely to be many influences not factored in, though. For example one of those might be that people who use zero nic might soon cease vaping, as it seems more likely that such people would stop than those using say 12mg nic. And if they stop, they might well withdraw from ECF - so that the number of people using zero nic is therefore under-represented.

To me it's of interest to see these numbers and until somebody comes up with a real clinical trial result (which would be at least a 3-year study), these are the numbers we've got, and it's better than nothing.
    Last edited by rolygate; 05-13-2010 at 01:58 AM.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran nicotime's Avatar

I see roly...well since I very rarely create new concoctions I put down never. After I watched my dad die struggling to get air two years ago from emphysema, I quit smoking after 35 years because I didn't want to go out like that. I went to just puffing on filtered cigars to get my nic...then I found vaping. I have quit smoking a few years back for about a year and a half, and did it cold turkey no problem. But...I found I function much better with nic...and I have proven this to myself on several occasions. So no matter how unfortunate for you all I'm gonna be here a while.
    ................I found a solution that may be bad for one of both of us..............

Super Member ECF Veteran

I vape at 24mg, but I have to say that it is nice to see that so many people vape at zero nic.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast