• I SOMETIMES vape zero-nic

398 29.39%
  • I NEVER vape zero-nic

833 61.52%
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Do you use zero nic e-liquid?

Moved On ECF Veteran

I never vape 0 nic, but I do buy 0 nic all the time, so I can mix my own stuff. like TV doublers.. I buy them and mix my own nic into it.

wow I never would of imagined such a high percentage of 0 nic. Information like this needs to be expanded and submitted to the FDA

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have tried some 0 nic juice that ive made. 0 nic wasnt for me tho.I mostly vape 36mg or 24mg.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I need the nic, I feel better and function better. I tried the 0 nic and found that I was vaping like crazy almost had to super glue it to my mouth. Maybe it's just my imagination but I feel I have better mental clarity with nicotine.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

My original plan was to wean down to Zero but I haven't budged off the 24mg in almost 6 months. Now that you bring it up maybe it's time to start the downward progression.

Forum Manager Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

DrZanis - wow I never would of imagined such a high percentage of 0 nic. Information like this needs to be expanded and submitted to the FDA
    Yes - and there is another factor to consider, as well. Of all the groups of users most likely to complete a total cessation of smoking of any kind, including ecigarette use, it would seem logical that those who have ramped down to zero-nic are the most likely to cease usage.

Therefore in any poll of zero-nic users, we ought to consider the possibility that that there are (were) more, who have quit completely, and no longer use an ecig, and who no longer visit ecig websites and fill out polls. The number might well be larger for this reason, as there is no way to measure those who stopped totally.

As regards submitting this infromation to the FDA, I think it a waste of effort. Their agenda is to kill ecigs of any form except the 0.1% that might manage to succeed eventually in pharmaceutical licensing. There is only one option acceptable to them and no amount of protest will make any difference - pressure needs applying in other quarters. This information is best addressed to others.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Nope 16,18 or 24

Super Member ECF Veteran Little Girl's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I thought I'd add my voice to the crowd and say that although I reduced myself to 0 nic over a period of five days, I have no intention of giving up the e-cig. I smoked because I loved the act of smoking (the whole process). Now I vape because I love the act of vaping. It's comforting to have an enjoyable ritual behavior, and I honestly believe the physical addiction and the behavior are two separate things, each of which is quite powerful. I've given up my addiction, but kept my obsession.
    Briachas likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

^^^That's pretty much how I feel.

I stopped tobacco and nicotine the same day. I wanted to quit; period. But I knew that I was doomed to failure and got my ecig, knowing that I could satisfy my hand to mouth urge while I detoxed from the nicotine. It was hard, but having a draw, release and vapor really helped.

So, I've only ever vaped 0 nic and I don't plan to ever give up vaping, unless it somehow got as expensive as analogs. Right now, I'm at the 25 to 30 dollar a month range for blanks and juice. You can't go wrong there.

So the FDA needs to know that this absolutely can be a smoking AND/OR nicotine cessation device. Weaning, for my type of personality, is just prolonging the agony.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JustKryssi View Post
    ^^^That's pretty much how I feel.

I stopped tobacco and nicotine the same day. I wanted to quit; period. But I knew that I was doomed to failure and got my ecig, knowing that I could satisfy my hand to mouth urge while I detoxed from the nicotine. It was hard, but having a draw, release and vapor really helped.

So, I've only ever vaped 0 nic and I don't plan to ever give up vaping, unless it somehow got as expensive as analogs. Right now, I'm at the 25 to 30 dollar a month range for blanks and juice. You can't go wrong there.

So the FDA needs to know that this absolutely can be a smoking AND/OR nicotine cessation device. Weaning, for my type of personality, is just prolonging the agony.
    Well written

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast