Status
Not open for further replies.

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
I bet. With stacked 18650's you're running 7.4 volts. At .4 ohms that was 136 watts at 19 amps. With the 1.2 build you're running 45 watts.
Yeah I was stupidly building for safest low ohms and forgot about the wattage part. My bad.

Sent from an equally overly expensive phone, using tapacrap, from yo mama's house.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Worst night of my life chasing my drunk partner around the city in the cold on foot for an hour. She dropped a cig. Screaming at me in the crowd and I picked it up and lit it.

Sent from an equally overly expensive phone, using tapacrap, from yo mama's house.
I am so sorry.
For the cig part, I would not stress it, because you obviously went through a terrible experience and when a person is in a stressed, upset, worried, or scared state we do things we normally would not. I hope you are ok and having a better day today. :)

juggler86

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Wisconsin
Just put my 1st order in, should of done it yesterday since id have it by mmonday. Whatever though im only 40mins awaY so it still might get here monday. I ordered 15ml of Tuti Fruity and a 15ml of Blue Moon both 80/20 with a flavor shot. Has anybody tried either of these juice, if so what dis you think? I Requested a 15ml of Kathys Key Lime, since i heard with any order of $8 or more you get a 15ml sample, is this still true.

Also to owner/anybody who has been to the actual B&M do they have all their house juices available pre mixed. If I enjoy the juices, ill just make the drive for bigger orders instead.of waiting. Also if the house flavors are available in the store are they presteeped?

juggler86

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Wisconsin
For a change, a (relatively) balanced article on vaping, with several references to Dino (and Kathleen!) of MTV giving some much-needed input:

Smokescreen? Madison vapers say e-cigarettes help them quit smoking, but health effects remain largely unknown : Ct

The Cap Times is the first WI newspaper I've seen to not immediately jump on the "vaping is evil" bandwagon (while they're definitely still hedging their bets, they at least are providing both sides to the story in a more balanced way).

Was a good article but didnt they mess up the VG/PG part, they had it backwards. Not big deal, just something i noticed

juggler86

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Wisconsin
They do have a small stock of pre mixed juiced (50/50) but chances are some will be there to make anything you want.

Do you know what the normal wait is for a pick up? Also could I order and pick up in a couple days after they have steeped or do you only have so long to pick up?

Sorry for all the ?s, I just wanna find a semi local good B&M. From what ive read this seems like a great shop that isnt snobby(imo)like a certain vape franchise in Wisco, certain shop thought I was stupid for using a Sig Mini30 with an RDA. Not cool enough to have a dual battery box running dual claptons at .2ohms.

Last edited:

AnotherPOV

Aug 26, 2014
Elkhorn, WI
Depending on the flavor profile most customers don't even wait for any steeping time. If you would like you can call 608-285-2006 and talk to Kathy letting her know you would like to have the juice made and set aside, it wouldn't surprise me if you could order online, use the code "freeship" and put in the notes Local pickup.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
:lol: na dino ain't snobby at all.....

and yes i do believe he has premade juice for sale and i'm fairly sure that there's an option at check out for local pick up but i'm not sure....
and they have coils and other stuff too....

but no I hardly ever let my juice from madtown steep....once i get it in the mail i'm vaping it :D

juggler86

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Wisconsin
Ya i didnt let any of my first order sTeep at all except when i fell asleep haha. All 3 were good right away, Full blue moon and Tuti frUity were great while kathys Key lime was Good.

This week im putting in an order for a 50ml or 2 of tuti Fruity and a couple 15ml of stuff i havent tried yet. Maybe 1 of their tobaccos in higher nic to use in a tank cuz Ive been smoking to much lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread