It's been a year. A BIG thank you to all that post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realized that it's been a year since I smoked. I want to thank all who post here. Without this board I'd still be smoking.

I had poor results with the E-cig products available locally. I found that I needed more nicotine in my juice to stop the cravings. After some research on here I decided to mix my own. I started with 50mg/ml and had few problems. During my first few days of vaping I still smoked one analog in the morning and one after work. That got rid of my cravings. After that pack of cigs ran out, I didn't buy any more.

So, my smoking is done. Now I'm working on the nicotine addiction. I hope to eventually get down to zero nicotine.

Whenever I mix up a new batch of juice, I slightly decrease the amount of nicotine. I'm now down to 20 mg/ml. The good news is that I still vape a 10 ml bottle of juice per week. I'm assuming that means that I'm getting less nicotine. I'm vaping the same amount of juice per week. The juice has less nicotine in it.

I have to admit that I almost had a smoking relapse a few months ago. I was visiting a relative and had my E-cig battery go dead. I had no spare and no charger :ohmy:

I bummed a cig and took a puff. GAG CHOKE COUGH!!! Amazing that these used to taste so good. I put it out and just waited till I got home and screwed my clearomizer onto a fresh battery. I was back to vaping heaven:)

For any new users reading this I should mention the hardware that I'm using. It's nothing special. No mods, just off the shelf generics.

I use rebuildable GS-H2 bottom coil clearomizers with 2.4 ohm coils. I have several variable voltage and single voltage batteries. Variable voltage is nice but not necessary. It's nice when I have a flooded atomizer. Crank up the voltage for a few vapes until the excess juice is removed. I normally run them at the lowest voltage setting. Crank up the voltage and you get much more vapor. You'll also be rebuilding your coils much more often. I've been there and done that:)

Don't buy batteries smaller than 1100 ma/h. I've found that to be the minimum needed to last for an entire day without recharging.

Finally, Another thank you and good luck to all new e-cig users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread