Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Ok so we should have decent stock of the DNA40 - Hcigar box this week :)

Also we have every new sub-ohm option in stock currently.

Arctic, Ecotank, Starre, GCT, VCT, Melo, Subtank, Atlantis & Delta II.

More M80's soon. The Herakles is on the way as well as the Lemo II.

Decent stock of SMPL's should be on hand later in the week too. A few Hcigar SMPL's in stock now!

northhar

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
CanTheBan
That's good for the sub ohm crowd... but what about us "Tootle Puffers"... :)

I have found the GS-Air tank to be excellent value.. Eleaf is releasing the GS-Air M a 4ml tank, is it possible to get some along with GS-air coils which are still out of stock..
People are using the GS-Air coils in e-grips they work..

If you at least get the GS-air bases they fit on the GS16 which then allows them to use the excellent GS-Air coils...

Yes I've turned into a GS-Air fan... Most of the vapers at our meet who have tried it end up ordering 1.. it is that good..

farmer_bric

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Maberly, ON
That's good for the sub ohm crowd... but what about us "Tootle Puffers"... :)

I have found the GS-Air tank to be excellent value.. Eleaf is releasing the GS-Air M a 4ml tank, is it possible to get some along with GS-air coils which are still out of stock..
People are using the GS-Air coils in e-grips they work..

If you at least get the GS-air bases they fit on the GS16 which then allows them to use the excellent GS-Air coils...

Yes I've turned into a GS-Air fan... Most of the vapers at our meet who have tried it end up ordering 1.. it is that good..

I too am a Tootle Puffer :)

Must admit that this whole sub-ohm thing is a little ....strange. Vast clouds of vapour just doesn't do it for me, or my wife, or the dogs, or the smoke alarm. While the flavour has been intense, not sure if I should be vaping lower nic which means I have to have double the bottles I now have if I want to do both?

Reactions: northhar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread