Contacting Cig Easy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamasan

Aug 18, 2010
Chicago
First, let me say I've been ordering carts for the past two years or so from CigEasy, and have been VERY impressed with both the quality of the carts and the quick shipping of the orders. However, my last order placed on March 26 is still being "processed". Although this wouldn't be an issue with other suppliers of carts I've ordered from, it's the first time CigEasy has taken this long to get the order shipped. I've tried calling, left several voice mails and have not heard back. I've also tried sending an email that didn't go through because their mailbox was full. I'm assuming they're still in business because the payment for this order was processed through my bank the day I placed the order. Anybody know what's going on with them?

Pocket Aces

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Southern CA
www.cigeasy.com
Hello,
yes we are still in business and thank you for doing business with us for so long! I am sorry that it took so long I am usually on top of shipping out right away. I had a family emergency and posting on the site was not a priority at the time to let everyone know my personal business! We all have things that take us away in a time of need. I never received a voice mail in regards to any issues. On our site is our current email because the email that you are speaking of yes, states that it is full yet I have deleted all messages and it still will not work and tech support cannot figure it out! I believe that once you emailed us at our correct email cigeasy@yahoo.com I got with you right away and resolved this issue! Again, Thanks for being a great customer and I hope that we see more of your business, and I will make sure that your service and experience is the best from here on out as I do with all my customers.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I had a family emergency and posting on the site was not a priority at the time to let everyone know my personal business!
    Hope everything turns out OK! Note that I am not and probably never will be a customer, but best wishes!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread