Glassmanoak's contest #88 with multiple winners and for winners !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
4/24

No ads have popped up on me.

Found that my subscribed forums didn't transfer - now I have to try to remember what they were and rebuild that watch list.
The subscribed threads did transfer to the watched list but in the old one I was able to list all the subscriptions - even those that were read - haven't found that option here yet.

0.JPG

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
4/24
4. Yeah Count, I'm having the same problem with finding my threads...I never really bothered with the Subscribed Threads either...I just always used the My Posts feature...it was perfect for me to go to all my regular threads in one place...and when looking under my posts now, all my posts for the last week aren't showing up so I couldn't even use that to track them down...having to do it by searching them out and then adding to Watched Threads...definitely a big pain in the you know what!

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
4/24 #4
I'm sure we'll eventually get used to it, Angel.

Well, I need leave for evening plans. The school is having its big annual Gala fundraiser and I got talked into going. I need to keep a rein on bidding on auction items as it will likely take a bite out of my vape budget, but at least I'll be able to have a few cocktails. Good night, Treefam!

hiding-behind-tree-252x379.jpg

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
4/24

I don't see a place to find my latest posts. I don't use those other photo sites, didn't have to before, guess I'll have to learn. This change was supposed to be more mobile friendly but so far I think it's more mobile unfriendly! The smiley's are easier, there I said something nice about it.

:tumble:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
WELL - I will see almost "EVERYONE" is back on ECF, even if confused and still searching for threads and how to do 'Stuff" . . . Hopefully "We" all will get the hang of it as soon as possible . . . "We'll" just have to wait and see . . . ;)

As for this weeks Contest and whether or not there will be a Winner chosen and a new contest thread started tomorrow . . . Once again - "We" will have to wait and see what "GMO" has to say and plans to do . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

NOW - For "Everyone" In NEED . . .

"GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"

. . . being sent "Your" Way

Once again - For all of the 'Tree-Peeps" already gone to bed and those about to go . . .

Hope Ya' have very restful night and pleasant dreams . . .

th_smiliesleeping.gif

Okay - I'm done for the Day . . .
putertired.gif

It's . . .
bedtime.gif

AND - I'm off . . .
gotobed.gif

Good "MoringNite" All - See Ya' Tomorrow . . .

nighttree.gif

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
4/24
4/24
3. Ok, is anyone else getting ads in the middle of the page as you scroll through posts? The only time I ever saw those on the old forum was when I wasn't signed in, but I am signed in now and I'm seeing them...it's annoying! :glare:
I'm not seeing any ads. I have an ad blocker though.

4/24 #2

ETA: Oh, and I just got logged out while trying to post this.... thought, I had clicked the "Stay Logged In" option.... :confused:
I've checked the "stay logged in" option several times today and I keep getting logged out repeatedly. It's a pain in the ...., I've never been logged out on the old site. I always stayed logged in. :-x

I'm no where near caught up, but I can't stay on for more than 20 mins or so before I can't take the white background anymore. Have a great night everyone!

9804a411de358ab41ad1d32ff27323ab.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread