Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
It is there - whether you are a supporting member or not. (I changed mine to the obvious...) Or rather, as a Supporting Member I can see it under everyone's Avatar - including all three of you guys & gals.

I'm wondering if this is a browser issue? What are you viewing the forum with? FireFox here.
I'm in Chrome, and so is bells, and he can see it but I can't. I'm really thinking that only supporting members can see it. But am not certain. As a supporting member, you can see it or the lack of it, even for those of use who aren't SP's, but we can't see it even on our own

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm in Chrome, and so is bells, and he can see it but I can't. I'm really thinking that only supporting members can see it. But am not certain. As a supporting member, you can see it or the lack of it, even for those of use who aren't SP's, but we can't see it even on our own

I saw them earlier but don't now. :(

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
ok, taking a poll here.......

Please tell me
1. do you see something under your own or anyone else's avatar that says mood or no mood
2. Are you a supporting member

Bells was asking why I hadn't set my mood, and it's cuz I don't see one......he sees that under my avi it says no mood but I don't see that for anyone, so we're wondering if only supporting members see that

Yes, I see the mood thingie for 'all' members.
Yes, I'm a supporting member

(this may have already been figured out ... but thought I'd answer anyways)

You mean Browser bookmarks for ECF pages? Ruh-roh...

ECF - Error
The requested page could not be found.

That will also apply to bookmarks for blog pages as well.

Words fail me. Actually - they don't. I just can't post those words here.

There will be much that needs to be fixed on the user end of things to get back to "normal". I have a bazillion ECF bookmarks I post all the time for those new users who always ask the same questions and it appears most of them are now non-functional. Peeved.

I'll keep my fingers-crossed for a couple days - hoping they get the 'old' bookmarks working again. I've got a lot of info bookmarked I'd hate to loss.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Speaking of the top right avi, I can see mine when I'm on the PC, but cannot on my tablet, even when viewing in desktop mode. Running an android tablet with a Webview 4 browser, hmmm......

ETA Switched to Chrome browser on the tablet, still can't see my top right avi.
I see the AVIs to the left of your (or my) post when in "mobile mode" on my tablet.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Wow, I had to leave the room for a little bit and came back and am trying to catch up already.

Won't be on too much cause dd and sil are coming tonight for a long stay! How will I ever catch up?

I don't usually sign off, and am wondering if I'll be showing as 'on line' even though I'm not here yet still signed on?!?
No Flowersoul the online symbol doesn't show up right now so I don't think your online.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Dips toe in pond .. seems a little colder than a few days ago .. (the look, not the fine folks that reside here .. :|) .. maybe I'm just not used to the Post Modern style .. and I can't seem to find my friend the winkie .. :( ..
Welcome home my friend.

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Night Deb, hopefully see you in the hangout. I wish I could figure out how to make it alert me if someone is there. I posted a basic check in schedule earlier. If not there, I will be eagerly awaiting the board coming back up.

I didn't make it for the noon gathering, but we did get in a chat with Bells and Matt that evening. So, now we're back and I'm finding my way around.

Kim B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
STL MO
I see the AVIs to the left of your (or my) post when in "mobile mode" on my tablet.

I can see everyone's avi on the left, including mine, but cannot see my avi at the top right of the forum page unless I'm on my PC.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
My family has not been supportive all these years I've been a missionary, so to have the support of my porch family is very, very special to me!!!! Thank you!!!!

Trying not to be judgmental as you're experiencing, but family intolerance for a noble and worthwhile endeavor is truly a tragedy (at least within my cranium)!

PM to be sent to ya...

Me too. Bright white screen is killing me.

Same here! Guess I'll do a lil' 'skin' preference exploring here shortly after I send a PM.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Hello dear friends! I am so grateful for you all and deeply appreciate your prayers and support for my upcoming trip! My family has not been supportive all these years I've been a missionary, so to have the support of my porch family is very, very special to me!!!! Thank you!!!!

I think I've got it all figured out except the attys on the plane. I *think* I remember some folks saying they leak? Best to take them empty?

Still catching up on today's posts, but want to say we are praying for you, too! Be safe & be a blessing to many! What happened to the & symbol? That's messed up, me no likie.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread