Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Hello REOVille. I don't like 'reinventing the wheel', and I am not a big fan of having to relearn all of this crap.

No compendia, amigo. Hable e ECF ?
It's definitely different, and will take some getting used to, but for the most part, I'm liking most of the changes I'm seeing as I learn how to do it. One thing that might help, is doing a hangout session so we can talk about it. I've been doing that with someone from the porch, and we were helping each other to figure it out. Helped a lot!

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
these trophy things are kinda creepy and sarcastic sounding they remind me of my past employers when they'd pretend to give an employee praise for something you knew it was just there to try and make the employer look all high and mighty

Cheryl75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
MO
these trophy things are kinda creepy and sarcastic sounding they remind me of my past employers when they'd pretend to give an employee praise for something you knew it was just there to try and make the employer look all high and mighty
AGREE 100%!!!!!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Reactions: Doffy

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
anyone know how to search within a thread? i can only find search whole forum

When you click on the search box click on more on the lower right corner of the pop up theres a box you can scroll through to find the sections but I dont see a thread specific option. Only the entire section for Reo's Mods

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
When you click on the search box click on more on the lower right corner of the pop up theres a box you can scroll through to find the sections but I dont see a thread specific option. Only the entire section for Reo's Mods
I worked it out, there is a tick box when you click in the search field within threads [top right for search]

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2015-04-25 10:29:45.png
    Screenshot from 2015-04-25 10:29:45.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: Debadoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread