What hardware are you using to get the best out of your aroma juice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guttermouth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Tn
www.guttermouthelectronics.com
It crossed my mind but I'd feel bad ripping people off like that. They are just 2.5mm stainless screws.

SHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't say it out loud! They are the hard to find kayfun REFILL screws.

haha. man... some people are just shady.There's a fastenall here that i deal with for amplifier chassis mounts and the odd screw from whatever amp or pedal and it never ceases to amaze me how i can take a bolt from a 50 year old british amp in there and they've got the tools to measure it and the replacements for it.For 15 cents.

it's all in the marketing i guess.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Here ya go gutter.

IMG_0568[1].jpg

Just think how much a crook could make at 5.99 for three.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I bought the 2.5 x 5mm. They are a little bit longer than the one that came in mine but it makes it easier to get fingers on the screw when trying to take it out. I noticed that one of my kfl has an oring on that screw and one does not. I wonder why.

Guttermouth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2010
    Tn
    www.guttermouthelectronics.com
    We are way overdue for a visit from Gutter. Quit goofing off and get over here gutter!

sorry man - wife was on vacation last week and the last couple of days have been catch up for the couple of days i took off.

back on topic, get some little baggies,spray paint the screws gold and bill them as "THE HOLY GRAIL,GOLD ENCRUSTED SCREWS OF THE MIGHTY kayfun LITE!!!! NR!!!!B.I.N!!!"

You'll be a gazillionare before you can sneeze.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Tis no secret that P-38 (mix as I need to cut it to 12 or 6) is my ADV when out and about. I had been running it thru a Kayfun as it tastes great and I had a prejudice against non tube PV's when out and about. (At home, I am all about running the Black Clove or Mint, Mango thru a Reo. The taste of dripping but hands-free). I recently picked up a new Reo for my 2nd Vape anniversary and filled her up with P-38. I tend to like it a bit cooler (1.6 ish) and WOW, it is even better! Not kidding! Plus, I'm finding it just as portable in my front jean pocket (no leakage, etc).
    Yes, you can teach an old dog new tricks:thumb:

Reactions: olderthandirt

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I've got punch orange in one kfl and made the coil at 1.9. It took a while to break in but now the flavor is fantastic at 9.5 watts on the istick. I'm running something else I made in the other kfl and the coil is 1.3. Sometimes it seems too hot and sometimes not. I think I'm going to try a 1.6 next time.

Reactions: olderthandirt

snork

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 30, 2011
    CO
    Tis no secret that P-38 (mix as I need to cut it to 12 or 6) is my ADV when out and about. I had been running it thru a Kayfun as it tastes great and I had a prejudice against non tube PV's when out and about. (At home, I am all about running the Black Clove or Mint, Mango thru a Reo. The taste of dripping but hands-free). I recently picked up a new Reo for my 2nd Vape anniversary and filled her up with P-38. I tend to like it a bit cooler (1.6 ish) and WOW, it is even better! Not kidding! Plus, I'm finding it just as portable in my front jean pocket (no leakage, etc).
    Yes, you can teach an old dog new tricks:thumb:
    After a ProVari, my first "real" mod was my gold/gold REO Mini 14500. I love that thing and it will never leave me. I've also had a Grand and a Mini 18500. They didn't stick.
    Don't tell anybody in Reoville, but I'm going to snag one of the new Woodvilles when they go up. The one everybody else wants, inevitably.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Not to worry Snork, your secret is safe. Yea might want to have a couple of Woodvile options in mind on the night of the sale. Last year I got my first choice, easy peezy, but it wasn't a rare type of wood but nonetheless beautiful, a piece of art, and a machine. I use it daily, generally with the Mint, Mango Madness but I keep it at home.

Mums the word.......

Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread