GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
Toffee? What is the site and name of this eliquid? How dare you tease me like that without offering up the vendor's site

The eliquid is called Silk, the first offering in their new Stiletto line from Vapors Gold: http://www.vaporsgold.com/#!product/prd1/3937027861/silk

SILK, this is a blend of Creamy Toffee and Salty Caramel, finished with a hint of Banana. Made to delight the most discerning taste buds!

I find it pretty awesome. It only comes in 15ml "unicorn" bottles (at least that's what they call them - it's a long and thin plastic bottle with a pointy tip). It's a high VG juice, which seems pretty popular these days.

I'm really picky when it comes to eliquid and there really aren't that many flavors that I enjoy, which is why I like going to an event with lots of vendors with free juice sampling. Vape Bash was an hour drive from me, but it was totally worth it just to come away with one new flavor that I really like.

Jerry J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Portland, OR
The eliquid is called Silk, the first offering in their new Stiletto line from Vapors Gold: Vapors Gold

SILK, this is a blend of Creamy Toffee and Salty Caramel, finished with a hint of Banana. Made to delight the most discerning taste buds!

I find it pretty awesome. It only comes in 15ml "unicorn" bottles (at least that's what they call them - it's a long and thin plastic bottle with a pointy tip). It's a high VG juice, which seems pretty popular these days.

I'm really picky when it comes to eliquid and there really aren't that many flavors that I enjoy, which is why I like going to an event with lots of vendors with free juice sampling. Vape Bash was an hour drive from me, but it was totally worth it just to come away with one new flavor that I really like.

Very cool that you got to go to an event like that. We never have anything like that around where I live which is unfortunate.

Speaking of new juices....a really great ECF member, gnvidad, sent me a very small little sample of some juice on my smober anniversary along with a really great looking driptip. It was Lemony Spunket, from Sleeping Dragon. I NEVER in a million years would have said that really want a good lemon vape juice. Oh boy was I wrong. I squeezed every last drop of juice out of that bottle until my new full bottle arrived. I still love my own blueberry waffle juice that I make for everyday-all day vape but I can't wait to get home and treat myself to that lemon cake juice goodness. I've been at 3mg for several months now and one of the things that I miss a lot about the drop in nic is the throat hit that higher nic levels seem to supply. But this is the first juice I have tried that at 3mg still has a throat hit. Very slight but kinda nice. Just my 2cents

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
Howdy to my GP Family! :)

Sorry I haven't been around much. Still very very ...... sick. :(

I am vaping the Nude Nicotine Coffee & Cream. It is growing on me. It is so cheap, when you buy it by the liter! Oh my! :) That makes the 'eccentric frugal' in me, very happy! :)

Thanks for thinking about me! :) I hope all is good with you guys! Sending hugs and smiles! :)

BTW: Have I mentioned lately, how much I love my GP Family and my X? :)

Reactions: Nach

darksparkle13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
kansas city, mo
Fire we don't really have good vape meets where I am. It is locals and I have already seen it lol

Jerry blueberry waffle? Tell me more lol :drool:

Cucco omg you poor thing. Do you need us GP families to come and take care of you girl?

I did get a new juice recently that I really like it's vintage vape dreamer, a green tea guava fruity flavor very complex! Love it!
I vape with my spheroid one heron and one kay fun. The kay fun I use to test flavors.
If I like th Em they go in my spheriods lol

Glad to see you all hugs!

Woody7781

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Buffalo,NY
Very cool that you got to go to an event like that. We never have anything like that around where I live which is unfortunate.

Speaking of new juices....a really great ECF member, gnvidad, sent me a very small little sample of some juice on my smober anniversary along with a really great looking driptip. It was Lemony Spunket, from Sleeping Dragon. I NEVER in a million years would have said that really want a good lemon vape juice. Oh boy was I wrong. I squeezed every last drop of juice out of that bottle until my new full bottle arrived. I still love my own blueberry waffle juice that I make for everyday-all day vape but I can't wait to get home and treat myself to that lemon cake juice goodness. I've been at 3mg for several months now and one of the things that I miss a lot about the drop in nic is the throat hit that higher nic levels seem to supply. But this is the first juice I have tried that at 3mg still has a throat hit. Very slight but kinda nice. Just my 2cents

I've been vaping a lot of the SDV juice. It's all amazing. Great prices too. His Daft Spunk is a great custard, but has like a cakey tone to it, at least that's what I taste. Some people have said tobacco. Idk. He makes great liquids. I've tried a bunch.

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
I'm gonna have to take all the juice endorsements proffered here into serious consideration. But, as long as folks are making suggestions, I'm gonna have to make a plug for Nicoticket.
If'n ya likes a coffee vape, I've found no better than Wakonda.
There's more I could say about other juices, but you can easily find more at your own leisure.
I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
;)

Woody7781

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Buffalo,NY
I'm gonna have to take all the juice endorsements proffered here into serious consideration. But, as long as folks are making suggestions, I'm gonna have to make a plug for Nicoticket.
If'n ya likes a coffee vape, I've found no better than Wakonda.
There's more I could say about other juices, but you can easily find more at your own leisure.
I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
;)

I have a love hate thing with Nicoticket. I personally feel their juices are HIGHLY overrated. Wakonda is good I'll give them that. Also Creme Brûlée and Frenilla. The rest, especially CLS, I am not fond of at all.

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
I am feeling a bit better tonight. :) Last night, I came really close to calling an ambulance. Enough of this sick stuff! I need my life back. When I worked so hard to retire young, this is not what I had planned! :)

When I get better, we need to have a Southwest Florida vaca/vape meet. :)

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
I have a love hate thing with Nicoticket. I personally feel their juices are HIGHLY overrated. Wakonda is good I'll give them that. Also Creme Brûlée and Frenilla. The rest, especially CLS, I am not fond of at all.

Taste, as is said, is subjective. ;)
My personal "taste is subjective" box was full to overflowing before I began vaping NT. Quite a lot of wasted money.
Many, but not all "hit" well for me. Several are advs.
the three you said you like are among those I enjoy - especially Wakonda.
It is what it is, Woody.
I'm always looking for a great new juice to enjoy. I've found a few genuine favorites there, as well as an incredible community full of amazing people.
Aside from the OMG, excellence of GP devices, I was drawn to this community for the same reason: amazing and good, genuine people.
All I intended was to add my opinion to the pool of suggested quality vapes.
Looking forward to hearing what your suggestions to me will be!
Hope to talk again after the ECF reboot!
Thanks for your reply!

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Did you guys have to change your password to get back in? I did and now I can't figure out how to change the silly password I received when they reset my password.

Maybe Sedge can give me a hand?
You're old password didn't work? That's weird, when the new site was all the way back online, I was able to log right in.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Hello all, I hope everyone is doing well. Havent seen from alot of the GP family. Glad to see you all. ALl we need now is a "hi" from our Cucco.

Im sure there will be more than a couple of "bugs" and odd things happening to some of our info in the transferring process.

The password thing might just have coincided with the usual every few weeks/months of password reset.

Ive noticed some , especially on classifieds, are having problems posting picts of their "for sale/trade" ads.

Reactions: Cucco
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread