PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
i gotta poop
potty_training_monkey1.jpg

And now, the new system is officially christened:)

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    I think we need a last post contest,sooo whom ever get's in the last post in the morning I will buy you a bottle of the juice of your choice from Yimmie when we get back on line I pickie size :D

not me yet tiggs

Redd I need your flavor choice You had the last post sorry Tigg close second but no cookie it was a photo finish though :)

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    wish dis was me :blink:............

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/0af.../KTHV/KTHV/635654966142225108-diamondlady.JPG

MURFREESBORO, Ark. (KTHV) - A Sharp County woman found a 3.69-carat diamond at the Crater of Diamonds State Park in Murfreesboro on Thursday.

Susie Clark of Evening Shade visited the Crater of Diamonds State Park 33 years ago with her mother and grandmother from Germany.

When she returned to the park on Thursday, she discovered a 3.69-carat white diamond about the size of a pinto bean near the South Washing Pavilion of the park's search field.

Clark said that she named the diamond the "Hallelujah Diamond" because she found it after saying a prayer right before. She plans to keep her diamond.

According to Park Interpreter Waymon Cox, this was the largest diamond found so far this year, and the largest one since a 6.19-carat white diamond was found last April.

Cox stressed that conditions on the search field are perfect right now for finding diamonds on the surface of the field because of recent heavy rain.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread