Burning Arctic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smeef

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Williamsport, PA
Which coil? Which device? What wattages? I have been having good luck with my Arctic and the .5ohm BTDC heads. Anywhere from 35-50W on my IPV3. When I prime my coils, I really saturate them, let them sit for about 5 minutes then blow any access juice out through the top before I install it. It then sits for about 10 minutes or so before I even touch it.

Reactions: GeorgeS

Smeef

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Williamsport, PA
Something to consider also. I got a coil the other day that was a bad one. When it was made, the coils and cotton were too close to the top of the head which in turn compressed everything when I screwed it into the chimney. It pushed the wraps on the top coil closer together and created a hot spot I believe and I just couldn't get a good vape off that one.

Reactions: inspects

Smeef

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Williamsport, PA
I recently discovered an assembly error in some of the recent coils I've purchased. The outer barrel is not aligned correctly with the inner barrel, reducing the size of the juice flow to the coil. It's easiest to spot when it's juiced up due the what looks like a line down the center of the hole. It's the edge of the inner barrel. I'll try and get some pics.

Smeef

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Williamsport, PA
You can see how the inner and outer barrel are off. This was a new coil.

Sent from deep space via telegraph.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1430354662875.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1430354662875.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 117
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread