Play the market contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
Looks like Crude Oil closed at $57.15 today according to P0P's source, but I will wait for official confirmation.

Drats :( LOL

Another week I think that I am in good shape to win (or at least compete) with my guess of $57.00 and then I see someone put in a last minute (7:59 AM) price one cent above mine! :nah:

Oh well, at least I had fun watching the prices again this week, so thanks to POP for the thread!

To be honest, I thought it would go down but my guesses have been in the wrong direction so this week I guessed opposite (up) and planned on going with $57.10 and settled on $57.01. There's no reason to thumbs me down.

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
Congrats Greenleaf, that is an excellent prize.....so much great stuff on the web site!

FWIW, I kinda see where standinthestars is coming from in the sense that most of the players don't put their prices one cent above another fellow member. I know I make it a point not to do that because I want everyone to have fun and get a chance to play. When you put your price in one penny over somebody else, you are effectively ending their game. So in my opinion, in a game where we are all having fun and playing with our fellow members who we look out for, it just seems like something to take into account. But like POP says, we are here to have fun and keep it going, so all we can do is do our best and look out for each other.

Reactions: iota

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hi everyone!

Before i get going members need to understand and i ask you too. I have been on the road for 3 months sometime's with know internet and often time's very spotty net service and cell service just a fact with that said things should improve now that I'm out of the jungle.:cry::) I must and will honer as i should the member closet to Fridays close and I congratulate Greanleaf

Crude Oil 57.15 -0.59

I have also posted UM! last week (I believe) that i may make some changes so please allow me to think a little and try my best to make things more difficult and confusing to win (hehee) also from this point on i will only be issuing coupon codes it is much easier for my team ( I love them ) to process that as its in the system the same as a order and not a Email from me and that will make things much smoother for everyone involved (I like that)

So lets look forward to some mild changes in this weeks fun!

Last week was completely insane with Crude looking at the chart WOWZA! This week promises to be worse with the commodity i have in mind which along with the changes will be in my post by opening on Mon morning and Wednesdays deadline for posting ( hint) lol

Thank you all for being good sports!
lets keep the ball rolling and have more fun! :toast: :pop:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I'm thinking:w00t: If we take the S&P and add it to the Dow get a total and then divide it by the closing # of the source the person closest to that # WINS! :rules: ok fine I'll keep thinking :laugh:
If you agree with this new rule please hit the like button. If you disagree please hit the like button:sneaky:

(Oh boy! i just noticed the new system give's Trophy's)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread