Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Well I finally rambled around enough to find this thread, so I'm back. :D Sure missed you guys during the last 2 days, I had nothing better to do than abuse ANTZ trolls on twitter, read several vapish blogs I hadn't read before, and look at vape memes on reddit. :D Yes, I'm obsessed with vaping, and that is good, since it has saved me from coffin nails. :D

Hope everyone that was smoke-free already made it thru intact; I remember last March when the site went down for 2 days due to problems, it was my very first time smoke-free ever (in 39 yrs!), and I was on day 5 when the site went down, and I nearly lost it -- I was more spacy and unfocused from lack of ECF than lack of cigarettes!!! :D

Andria

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Found you all after a bit of a search. Yeah!!!

Hate this white background. A migraine trigger for me. Anyone find a way to change it?
I do not like having to learn new things to do something I have been doing just fine for a long time.

I have 6 pages of Watched Threads. Is there a way to organize them, set up folders or something? There are a lot of threads that I use to refer new people to in New Members; I hate having to dig through 6 pages to find them.

The Grandbaby, Colton, is a little cutie. He talks more than I expected but does not walk yet (15mths). No need to: Mommy and Daddy do it all for him. He did walk about 10 feet across the living room from Mommy to me a few times.

He is sensitive to milk products so eating was an adventure. So many things have milk products in them. We went to the Zoo and a great time was had by all. I was able to rent a battery powered scooter so I was racing the gb all afternoon. I think the adults had more fun than the baby. Just watching his face and reaction to all the animals was a joy. Aw.... to be so full of wonder and happy of the little things in life.

Going to work on enjoying the moment. Taking a pointer from the grandbaby.

JJ1977

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
glad u had a great time sharir, yea this is new to me as well , still a new learning curve. as for my diy experience im still at it got a few new juices a few people likes but other than that im happy mixing juice it relaxes me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread