DopAaUC.jpg
H8Kl3EN.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I just wanted to know when Tilemahos will available at Fluid Vapor any time soon and,will there be replacement parts and clear/extended tank sections available?

fluid is not my seller any more Hock. You can buy everything you need in about 1 week from European sellers :)

Hock A Lugie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
nor cali
fluid is not my seller any more Hock. You can buy everything you need in about 1 week from European sellers :)

Then would you recomend Ebreeze Italy and ESG to do do business with? I already bought GG4S and Tilemahos V2 from Ebreeze Italy and clear tanks and replacement parts from ESG? Before this I bought my stuff from COV before they stoped selling your products. Thanks Imeo you the best and I love the mods you make.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Then would you recomend Ebreeze Italy and ESG to do do business with? I already bought GG4S and Tilemahos V2 from Ebreeze Italy and clear tanks and replacement parts from ESG? Before this I bought my stuff from COV before they stoped selling your products. Thanks Imeo you the best and I love the mods you make.

I would recommend without any doubt, any of the GG sellers:

esmokeguru
Bitfumo / eBreeze
The Golden Greek Store

Future Mod Shop is the new USA seller, but at the moment (for what I know) he will only sell the reserved Proteus.

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Scheiblingkirchen, AUSTRIA
ääähmmmm ... and may I ask another question IMEO :)

do I understand correctly that I can use the Tilemahos update Ad pin + Center post Extension for Tilemahos V1 ... on my TILEMAHOS V1 without AD and by that seal it ??? or am I wrong and need the AD base for it ?? THANK YOU for helping !!!

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
ääähmmmm ... and may I ask another question IMEO :)

do I understand correctly that I can use the Tilemahos update Ad pin + Center post Extension for Tilemahos V1 ... on my TILEMAHOS V1 without AD and by that seal it ??? or am I wrong and need the AD base for it ?? THANK YOU for helping !!!

I think that you would need a Tilemahos v1 AFC base

or

Tilemahos V2 SS Base 21mm + (Tilemahos V2 AD Ring SS 21mm + Tilemahos V2 Center Post Extention) or (Tilemahos update Ad pin + Center post Extension for Tilemahos V1) + Tilemahos V2 O-rings.

The "Tilemahos update Ad pin + Center post Extension for Tilemahos V1" would not work on Tilemahos v1 no AFC version, because the air flows through the center pin, and the update Ad pin is sealed.

Reactions: imeothanasis

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Last edited:

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Scheiblingkirchen, AUSTRIA
IMEO ... maybe somebody else asked before (or maybe somebody else knows that ... ) ... but ... does the HYBRID CONNECTION for the TILEMAHOS V1 also fit the TILEMAHOS V2 @ 21mm ... or am I completely wrong now ?

THANK YOU as always my friend ... and of course have a wonderful start into this week GG girls and guys !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread