Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Well. Shoot. I just became a supporting member again, and lost my supporting member badge. I see the mood Mester now. Would rather keep my badge! :)

Ok... I posted, and my badge came Back. Strange.
Now, if they could bring back themes... That button to start at last post is hard to hit. Much larger button once you get I to the thread....

Darn. Mentioning it didn't make it change like the badge did.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Well. My "K-fun like" Rebuildable tank Atomizer and my 3D are both working at optimum.
The 3D was really bad the first day. So bad that I decided to dry-burn and store it for a future day. When dry-burning, I saw it was only glowing from one leg! Hot leg issue, then.
Pulled the wick and coil, got another and put it in... Adjusted it to where the bottom of the coil would be level with the air hole... And it vapes very well now!
Filling it is a pain, and it only holds about 3ml.
The K-fun rta holds 6 or 7, so I don't have to fill it as often, but it does leak out of the air hole sometimes.
Balance that against the purest flavor I've ever had in any of my other atomizers, and it is also a keeper.
image.jpg

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Odds are that you have a leak somewhere if it's coming out the air intake. A frequent culprit is the small o-ring where the chimeny goes through / into the top cap.

Or you could just have the coil a tad too low. I find about 2 mm over the hole good.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Completely baffled by some of the new features, or lack there of, on here. There is no way I'm going to figure out most of this new stuff until I get home to my computer. Kind of like being in a foreign country and trying to figure out their public transportation when its all written in Russian.

Saw my first Vapor in the wild yesterday! :banana: Vaping over 2.5 years and finally lost my Vapor in the Wild virginity at 5th and Mason (I think) in Portland. Nine people at the bus stop. Six are messing with their phones, two are vaping and my husband is whispering, "A vapor in the what?"

Got a call from Sloth today and we're meeting at a vape shop that opened near my parent's place. I'll let you all know if he's in the black or red tomorrow night. :D After the vape shop we're taking him out for :party:. Really looking forward to it.

Anybody have a clue what the trophy thing is about?

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Have to give a :thumb: to my freedom smokes
Fastest delivery I've got for a vaping product from the USA.
FreedomDelivery.png

Been waiting three weeks for a product from Georgia which I think is not all that far from North Carolina.

Also well packaged in a box with plenty of packing peanuts.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Odds are that you have a leak somewhere if it's coming out the air intake. A frequent culprit is the small o-ring where the chimeny goes through / into the top cap.

Or you could just have the coil a tad too low. I find about 2 mm over the hole good.
strange. I never noticed an o ring in the top cap, but when I have it all together and block the air hole... Complete vacume. So it's not that. The coil is directly over the air hole and about 2.5 mm. If I have the top off, and fill... It leaks all over the place. Screwing on the top... Still leaks. Block the air hole. Complete vacume. It's getting a little frustrating.i have it sitting in the bathroom sink leaking away just now.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Woohoo, Wolf! Do you think FT will ever discover the packing peanut? :lol: Glad your order is going fast. When mine take over a week I tend to forget what's in the package.

I was doing good with fast tech but not with my current order which has been over a month and not delivered and neither fast tech or australia post can find the article and fast tech says they need to wait two months before doing anything.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
I was doing good with fast tech but not with my current order which has been over a month and not delivered and neither fast tech or australia post can find the article and fast tech says they need to wait two months before doing anything.

Two months! :shock: Hope they get it resolved sooner than that for you.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Just a protank mini 3 going to give mum a try and see if its any good for her. Have to try and get past the " I'm happy with what I have and don't want to change" she says for most things. Yet those ce4 are well very meh.
Though I did order another one from a store over here yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread