Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
no, I mean that if you want to produce really huge smoke, you must forget what you know about direct inhaling.

Keep your lips semi-open (dont close them around the mouthpiece). That way you adjust how airy your inhale is and also you produce smoke that you havent seen before. Also you adjust the trow hit like this

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
no, I mean that if you want to produce really huge smoke, you must forget what you know about direct inhaling.

Keep your lips semi-open (dont close them around the mouthpiece). That way you adjust how airy your inhale is and also you produce smoke that you havent seen before. Also you adjust the trow hit like this
Semi-open lips has 2 problems for me. It destroys the flavor, and it destroys the heat of the vape especially in cold weather.

But yes it does produce bigger clouds and more throat hit but I am not after that :)

Sale Gosse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2014
La Rochelle France
Hi buddy,
just come back home after 5 days.... Received the Esterigon i bought to Thelephunken (thanks for all buddy ;) )
I took it appart to see how it's made.... Beautiful Imeo, simple but a really clock machinery.
The button touch is fantastic.
I was afraid by the size, i usually use 17mm one, but with 18350 bat and penny V3 short body it's mini and well in hand.
With 1ohm esg TI, Fiber Freaks, and my icy mind diy WAHOOOO :vapor:
Adopted i love it

That make me want a Tilemahos standard base and a hybrid one ;)

I was ready for Proteus, i'm now almost for VIR so

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Semi-open lips has 2 problems for me. It destroys the flavor, and it destroys the heat of the vape especially in cold weather.

But yes it does produce bigger clouds and more throat hit but I am not after that :)

I have to agree in the second scale when the weather is cold but as for the taste, I think that lung inhaling generally kill taste.

Old man spoken :D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

Heat was a problem for me that I like colder vape, so its an an advantage for me Aal lol

About flavor: I always use unflavored juice. But direct inhaling doesnt really have any taste

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Ah interesting.. I will experiment with this! Didn't even know it was a thing! Thanks!

P.S. Imeo - any thoughts on the button spring so it's stiffer to push? Might try to stretch it out a little bit, or find a spring the same size that is thicker?

what ever you like better sub. Both solutions work

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
Thanks Imeo I will try stretching first. Not really a big deal either way.
I am absolutely in love with my new Esterigon Tilemehos combo... perfect size, vapes great.. love everything about it!
Every so often I do use the parted lips trick to get satisfying thick clouds, just not the best for flavor.. but I like doing a combo of them both.

Still playing with twisted coils on Tilemahos, but I think I need to do more wraps.. the heatup is good but I get really loud pops from the coil so I think I need to tone it down a bit... still always go back to my simple 29g microcoil and rayon.. very nice vape.

Thanks Imeo!

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Imeo, sometimes the button sticks on Esterigon. I have a couple new springs from Fluid made for Esterigon. This has happened a few times. The Tilemahos metal gets hot when the button sticks to the on position. It is nothing I can't handle. Surprisingly with the rayon, the wick is not likely burned and I can still vape. I just have to wait for the metal to cool down.

I can turn the button to prevent it from sticking but sometimes this is not the best solution and it still sticks. Are there any tips for this?

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Wes, the VIR will be coming out for Esterigon. This is what I'm waiting for...for the ultimate regulated mod.

As far as the sticky button on Esterigon. I don't know if it was the spring or dirt. I tend to trust imeo on his advice. I pulled out the button and cleaned it and cleaned around the inside of Esterigon where the button goes with a Q-tip. There was a little of residue.

I had just taken my whole Esterigon a part and did a ultrasonic cleaning. I'm guessing there was still a little bit of moisture on on the button area which attracted dirt/oil.

But ever since I cleaned the button, it has not gotten stuck at all.

Reactions: Izan

Dontknow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Devon
For those that understand electricery, let me ask a question.
With the voltage tester probe on the body of the Esterigon, and the other end on the positive post - should I be getting a voltage reading atall? Here without the button being pressed...
I'm getting about a quarter of a volt.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from Magic". This is how electricity seems to me...
I'd have expected no voltage reading with the test probes as I described above... What am I missing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

smotesko

Jan 11, 2015
Ukraine
For those that understand electricery, let me ask a question.
With the voltage tester probe on the body of the Esterigon, and the other end on the positive post - should I be getting a voltage reading atall? Here without the button being pressed...
I'm getting about a quarter of a volt.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from Magic". This is how electricity seems to me...
I'd have expected no voltage reading with the test probes as I described above... What am I missing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes, there should be no voltage reading. But if you are touching probes with your fingers there may be. Try not to touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread