Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
A Siamese? They are a different breed that's for sure! :laugh:
She's not a pure Siamese. She has white on her feet and chest. She was a stray kitten in a trailer park. My coworker caught her and I went and got her. She was a tiny thing that we called a parrot kitty because she liked to sit on your shoulders. And you're right! A very, very different breed! :)

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Playing with gifs and made this...
kl5er.gif
:lol:

crunchie812

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2014
Key Largo, FL USA
The 20 won't buck voltage below the actual battery charge so even though you try to set it lower and it reads low, it's still gonna fire the max voltage of the battery. The readings are average readings. My wife uses 2.5 ohm coils+ and doesn't have a problem. The 30w has a different chip and will go down to lower settings and work well.
OK, now that you explain about the chip it makes sense. I found a 2.4ohm coil and it is much better, still a little harsh though. Very annoying that the 20 doesn't actually work at the lower settings. Looks like I need to make some new coils...

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hello from me as well. I'm still strolling in this corn maze, but I think by George, I gott itt.....

Welp, maybe sorta :blush:

Hehehe...

I just hate those new avatars--they are upside down, for one thing. The name and the information about a poster should be above the picture.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hehehe...

I just hate those new avatars--they are upside down, for one thing. The name and the information about a poster should be above the picture.

Hmmmm...... looks like something I saw in another thread today....... ;)

I wonder if it is pastable, and if others would prefer it as well.... I'd love to see the avatars BELOW the poster info. My eye goes to the avi, then I have to read the status, then find the member's name. I'm sure if you can't or won't change it, I'll adjust to it in time, but I would prefer it changed.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I got an M from SV, been using a rebuilt coil- and then ordered an MS!

anyone have pics of the MS on an iStick Mini? my finger is itchy.. but I need to see it first..
Here ya go solace...

Bummer, we have to downsize everything (pics, etc..)
Hey Cheech! How did we end up with the little guy with the tentacles in our sig??? :unsure:

Attachments

• 4 20 15 (1).jpg
    4 20 15 (1).jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 22

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
If you mean the little dancing guy in my sig, he's gone now...
Yes, I don't know how he turned up. He was in both mine and yours earlier this morning. And yeah, yours is gone now too.
Now I would like to figure out how to downsize my pics for an avatar.

Reactions: Nanny22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread