Puresmoker
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Puresmoker

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Puresmoker

I find that the prodigy and the icon are really good products, fully mechanical, high quality, and nearly indestructable. Why are they not discussed as often as other mods? Where are the prodigy fans?

Prodigy fan here. Ive had my V3.1 for a year now and its still my main vape. Due to the design and high quality materials, ive had no problems with it. I prefer to drip, which is awesome, but i also use the black dual coil smokteck cartos on it with a 510 extender. Kinda makes it a little big and unbalanced, but its the best carto ive found for it, even though it looks like wand out of a Harry Potter movie. Ive tried 801's, 901's 510's, 808's, egos, as well as other 6 volt mods, and this is by far my favorite. The prodigy V3.1 is the e-cig that finally, and completely got me off of cigarettes. Even though I bought mine locally from an e-cig store, I still say......kudos to Puresmoker for carrying this product. For me its the best.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Yes they are a simple but great mod thats for shure great back up mod if your a 6volt vapor lawnman3...

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Puresmoker fan here.

I love my Prodigy and Icon. They alway work and are very durable.

I use my Prodigy at 6v with dual coil cartos and my Icon is set up with 1.7ohm cartos from CCV.
    Simple, mellow vapes..................

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Prodigy V3.1 owner here as well, I would like to know the answer to this question myself. Me being new at this I dont have alot of choices to vape with at this time, a plastic box, an ego, and the V3.1. My Prodigy just seems very solid, looks nice, and works everytime period. I am very pleased with mine as my first mod, not saying I wont buy others later

Moved On ECF Veteran

Default The Prodigy v3.1 ROCKS "pure" and simple!

I have had a prodigy v3.1 for almost a year (I think) and it has never let me down. It performs perfectly everytime. I had a Saber Touch and the switch shorted out and almost melted a pair of lifepo4 batteries. I will never use anything again that is not fully mechanical. ALL HAIL THE PRODIGY!!! I love this mod and no one will ever get it from me unless they pry it from my cold dead hand!!!!

Chainvapor
    cw37013 likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I've had both the V2 (two of them), the passthroughs (2) and now 2 Icons. The V2 had its troubles, although mechanical there were switch problems. Never had a problem with the passthroughs although I haven't hardly used them at all, have 2 in the drawer. The Icon has done it for me with the Cisco 306lr atty. I'm good, vaping on antiques according to some but good.

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

a good mechanical mod cant be beat! they always pick you up and never let you down.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Any other Prodigy fans out there?? Just thought I would try and revive this thread!

CV

10. 02-26-2012, 11:03 PM

Reason
    Sales outside of classifieds

I love my Prodigy V3.1. I don't think I could live without it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast