Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: ProVari - "MADE" in the USA

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Put an order in yesterday for a Stainless Steel Provari Stoked to receive something of such quality. Thank y'all for putting in the time to make such a reliable device

Moved On Verified Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 252chevyboyz View Post
    Put an order in yesterday for a Stainless Steel Provari Stoked to receive something of such quality. Thank y'all for putting in the time to make such a reliable device
    Reliable? OK, maybe if you get a good one. We're not all so lucky.

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Moueix View Post
    If you have an issue about a product that you bought from Provape, why don't you post it here at the Provape subforum so it will get proper attention from Provape? Going around posting your gripe all over ECF is not the proper thing to do if you really want the air your grievance.
    joeboy likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moueix View Post
    Sorry to hear that you had problems.... Far and few in between.... I have had 3 Provaris....(just sold one)....Never ever had a problem.

What was going on with your Provari? You know Provape has some of the best customer service in the industry... Im sure they would repair or replace it...
    Last edited by Riverboat; 12-09-2012 at 04:38 PM.

My friends call me A.G. Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have a first run Provari, a first run blue LED Provari, a first run V2 Provari, & a black blem Provari (blem for reasons unknown). They have all operated beautifully for me. There is no other VV device on the market with the same quality & reliability.
    MonsterKenny, joeboy and Baditude like this.

ECF Veteran

I should have said Satin instead of Stainless. I like the fact if something does to wrong I can send it back to be fixed if not for free for a reasonable cost
    joeboy likes this.

Made in the USA and the 1 year warranty were THE main reasons I pulled the trigger on the Provari . I have been vaping for 2 1/3 years now and gone the basic routine...basic 510>ego..but then wanted a VV unit. So I started with a Ego Twist..which ruined me..lol.. once you go VV you really cant go back to being stuck in a set voltage. But I wanted more battery life ..looked around for the " best " deal as I thought the Provari was just too expensive with so many Chinese mods out there for far less all claiming to be so wonderful. Well..as they say.. you get what you pay for..if your lucky. I decided on a popular Chinese mod that everyone assured me I would be happy with and would perform well. Well.. it didnt perform well.. was tuned poorly..made poorly and within 2 months I was AGAIN shopping for another mod as the threading had stripped rendering it pretty much useless, not to mention the chrome finish in spots had worn off and the button was beginning to misfire occasionally and the thing just ate through batteries which made the whole point of getting a big battery mod moot. The 48 hour warranty should have been a dead give away on how much confidence the vendor had with this " popular " mod..but NOO.. I couldn't spend the money Provari was asking.. It couldn't be that much better. Again I started my ridiculous investigation to alternative mods and again in reading reviews in forums, they all had problems..quality control... poor design..cheap components being the usual list of characters.. and all made in China being the common denominator. So I decided I wasn't going to throw good money over bad again and give the Provari a better look and see if I could dig out the truth from the fanboys this time. Well..glad I did. I recieved my Provari v2 just a few days ago and all I can say is.. amazing. The fit and finish alone were in a totally different league from all the " bargains " out there and gave you immediate confidence you spent your money wisely. Performance.. rock solid... battery life..awesome...customer service...excellent ( I made a mistake and accidentally ordered 2 kits which Jennifer very quickly responded to my panic emails and solved the dilemma..ty Jen..heart attack avoided..lol ) Long term durability ..to be determined ..but with a track history from real users for years.. doubtful it will be an issue at all. Which brings us back to the topic of this thread..even if I manage to find a way to break it, through no fault of the design and components, I can send it back and get it fixed at a reasonable price ......because Provape offers the service ...and........ its made in the USA.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

My favorite member quote (Thrasher) I could probably beat my VAMO to scrap metal with my Provari and still vape it" Ha Ha It kills me. I too have been lookin' for weeks to find a mechanical mod (kicked) or another VV to fill the role of backup to my chrome Provari V1. No such luck. I am very leary of chinese mods (mine are all USA except the ego twists). LSS I just bought a black Provari mini w/ green led, yay me!
    joeboy and 2highcal like this.

ECF Veteran

We ordered 2 v2 blems on Sunday, ordered a green LED for myself and it looks to be one of the last because they don't offer green anymore. I know because i was going to order 2 minis, so at least that saves me about $300 for now. I am a little bummed because they haven't shipped yet (hopefully not because they are out of green LEDs) My wifes new spinner died within 3 days and she is back on the fakecigs, she isnt happy.

Anyway we are looking forward to some good old USA quality products. We are new to real vaping but we are going to avoid the stuff from China as much as possible. Buy once cry one.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by -MikeR- View Post
    Anyway we are looking forward to some good old USA quality products. We are new to real vaping but we are going to avoid the stuff from China as much as possible. Buy once cry one.
    For someone new to vaping you made a wise choice...you will get what you payed for... USA built quality/reliability/great customer service--PROVARI #1 VV Mod.....
    2highcal likes this.