Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Got my provari today, I'm under-impressed.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Default Got my provari today, I'm under-impressed.

I'M UNDER-IMPRESSED WITH EVERY OTHER MOD I'VE TRIED. This thing is awesome. Salt of the sea. Cat's meow. Grace of the flying spaghetti monster. 8th wonder. Bell on bobby's hat. Just good vape, plain and simple. Saving for a mini now. Face palm for not getting it sooner. That is all. I needed to vent, thank you for your time.

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Deadguy View Post
    I'M UNDER-IMPRESSED WITH EVERY OTHER MOD I'VE TRIED. This thing is awesome. Salt of the sea. Cat's meow. Grace of the flying spaghetti monster. 8th wonder. Bell on bobby's hat. Just good vape, plain and simple. Saving for a mini now. Face palm for not getting it sooner. That is all. I needed to vent, thank you for your time.
    I think this is everyone that owns a provari's quote :Face palm for not getting it sooner"
    dash704 likes this.

DailyVapes
    1.DIY SDCookies2DIY Carapplecinna3DIY toffee4DIY GBCMods:1Provari2.VariMini3.BP4.Str8's modsPIF

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Are the Provaris really all that? You better belive it, just ask my other Mods as thay have become paper weights...
    dash704 likes this.

I have a community of sad mods in a drawer contemplating an uprising against my provari.
    dash704 and Riverboat like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Lonetree, Colorado / By The Beach, Florida

I have a community of sad mods in a drawer contemplating an uprising against my provari.
    I see a stop motion movie of this cataclysmic event in your future..
    Last edited by Luma; 04-27-2012 at 11:53 PM.
    Eddie.Willers likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

This whole thread has me rolling, lol
    Yay for Me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luma View Post
    I see a stop motion movie of this cataclysmic event in your future..
    A mod slum in my kitchen drawer, tube and box mods scrounging among disposed cartos and batteries with frayed shrink wrap. Empty bottles of e juice spread across the bottom of the drawer. Then I come by, blow a huge cloud of vapor out and slam the drawer shut with the but end of my provari as the sun glints off the SS mod.

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Just looking at and holding my provari got me off analogs . I didnt even need to vape it lmao
    Riverboat likes this.

DailyVapes
    1.DIY SDCookies2DIY Carapplecinna3DIY toffee4DIY GBCMods:1Provari2.VariMini3.BP4.Str8's modsPIF

Resident Musician ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Mine came in yesterday. First vape was WOW! The juices I used on my eGo 1000mah batts were pretty good, but at 4.2v I have NEW juices from the old bottle. The flavor from a 3 ohm carto is impressive and the vapor is huge.

For two years I've been still smoking 8 or ten cigarettes a day while vaping. Since this thing came in I haven't wanted one or even felt the need to smoke and vape. Even after a meal I just vape the Provari and feel satisfaction. I'm done with analogs.

I know that vaping goodness is just a combination of voltage, resistance, a good carto, good juice, and the ability of the battery to supply consistent voltage at load. Variable voltage is variable voltage and my box mod will provide that, but this mod is so well built and designed that I'm impressed by the workmanship and quality that went into the concept. Eventually, I will get my money back from the $10 or $12 I save every time I have to buy a battery. Yes, that will take years, but I think this thing will easily last through the amortization period. During that time, I will enjoy every minute of the experience.

And I only smoked 6 a day for two years before that. Down from 2 PAD!

Provari and Sigelei Zmax V3 ... my favorite vapes.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    Mine came in yesterday. First vape was WOW! The juices I used on my eGo 1000mah batts were pretty good, but at 4.2v I have NEW juices from the old bottle. The flavor from a 3 ohm carto is impressive and the vapor is huge.

For two years I've been still smoking 8 or ten cigarettes a day while vaping. Since this thing came in I haven't wanted one or even felt the need to smoke and vape. Even after a meal I just vape the Provari and feel satisfaction. I'm done with analogs.

I know that vaping goodness is just a combination of voltage, resistance, a good carto, good juice, and the ability of the battery to supply consistent voltage at load. Variable voltage is variable voltage and my box mod will provide that, but this mod is so well built and designed that I'm impressed by the workmanship and quality that went into the concept. Eventually, I will get my money back from the $10 or $12 I save every time I have to buy a battery. Yes, that will take years, but I think this thing will easily last through the amortization period. During that time, I will enjoy every minute of the experience.
    Congratulations on finally putting down the pack! You'll get your money back from not buying cigarettes. Just found a place where you can buy 500ml of juice at 25 cents a ml!!! That's saving! I'm making a small order tomorrow to test the waters. Customizable pg/vg, flavors seem well varied. I'm excited. Thinking about the 500 ml bottle unflavored and just order flavor concentrates from where ever I want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast