Is the PROVARI worth it...YES and I will explain WHY. Facts, not fanyboyism. Plz Read! - Page 2
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree464Likes

Thread: Is the PROVARI worth it...YES and I will explain WHY. Facts, not fanyboyism. Plz Read!

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Since my brand new spiffy Innokin iTaste VV V3 went from "green" to "dead" after being used from 6:00AM to 10:55AM today (149 PUFFS) I am all for slappin' the daylights out of myself as I head off to order a PROVARI. Really now Innokin ...... I am bummed. Maybe it will get better and last "days and days" like I read in all the loyal ECF Fans of ITaste reviews? It'll make a good "ohms checker" I suppose? Ahhhhh - I feel better already!

Senile Old Man Don ............ Sorrowly Disappointed
    zapped, PLANofMAN, NiNi and 1 others like this.
    STOP FDA CONTROL! Join CASAA today! http://www.casaa.org/Become_a_Member.html

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Don Robertson View Post
    Since my brand new spiffy Innokin iTaste VV V3 went from "green" to "dead" after being used from 6:00AM to 10:55AM today (149 PUFFS) I am all for slappin' the daylights out of myself as I head off to order a PROVARI. Really now Innokin ...... I am bummed. Maybe it will get better and last "days and days" like I read in all the loyal ECF Fans of ITaste reviews? It'll make a good "ohms checker" I suppose? Ahhhhh - I feel better already! Senile Old Man Don ............ Sorrowly Disappointed
    Hmm, They don't come fully charged out of the box, maybe after a full charging you will get better results. And just fyi, the Provari mini uses 18350 (aw imr) batteries. 700mah, the itaste is technically 800mah, if you went that route you may find you have the same lifespan as the VV V3 with the Provari. I own both, and like both, although I have found the itaste VV sub par to an ego twist/ vision spinner. (half my kangers wont touch the positive pin and half have terrible airflow when used on the itaste.) But, for the ones that work I get a little more power (than an ego twist)/ and have VW + ohm reader. My Provari is my at home workhorse, especially with Kayfun's/protanks... -CF
    NiNi likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Fell asleep twice trying to read all that.

Guess the just of it is I could really care less.
    VapingTurtle and ncvapfan like this.
    Smoke free since 08/06/12 for my loving Wife, our Children and Grand Children
    Someone has to pay the bills - lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crxess View Post
    Fell asleep twice trying to read all that.

Guess the just of it is I could really care less.
    And other than being a rude and negative comment, this added what to the spirit of the thread?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran WattWick's Avatar

Compared to the price of many "high end" mech mods, the Provari is very reasonably priced.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I would agree with that about the mech mods.

Also, if all you have to add is "i stopped reading halfway thru"....why even post!? Lol sounds trollish .

You get what you pay for is the mantra here.

Vamos and such are cheap and they dont last. Provaris and mech mods are expensive because they are built to last and are reliable.
    That is all.

Anywho. There was a disclaimer stating that this was a long guide and read....so yea....lol. A whole 1000 words.

+1 for provari with protank
    Baditude, NiNi and Walter Ego like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

That's a wonderful intelligent explanation! I own a couple & love them! Not being mechanically inclined I could never explain it to someone in the way that you have. Thanks for breaking it down in a way that not many of us could!

Oh & glad to hear you're loving yours as well
    NiNi likes this.

Finally saving...but not nearly what it says above. Oh well, still beats smoking any day!

I have considered the purchase of one the only 3 reasons I havent done so is
    1 my wife isnt thrilled with the price
    2 no variable wattage mode I use a kayfun and dont stress over my resistance as long as it is less than 3 ohms more than1.2 ohms is good enough for me ( went to college for electronics so I know ohms law quite well)
    3 a person I know always gives the same answer about devices " get a provari"
    Example im trying to decide wether to buy an mvp of a vamo " get a provari"
    Ineed a new device for 100 bucks or less and cant decide between the svd or vv v3 which should I get " get a provari:" I just said I only have 100 bucks then go without till you can afford a provari

There is a mindset out there about several things in this world we live in you dont have a car unless its a bmw,lb It wont play music unless its an ipod your phone is garbage unless its an iphone its not coffee unless its starbucks
    All of these things have a following as with many things for many reasons I just have a tuff time seeing past the attitude associated with apple products starbucks bmws and provaris
    I may buy one someday (provari that is ) I have held one in my hand. Beautiful device but then that guy had to open his mouth " your not a vaper unless you have a provari"
    So instead I bought an mvp thanks to his attitude problem im sorry if my rant ruffles any feathers its not my intention to but I wouldd like to urge people to tone down retoric a bit
    Dconnor, edyle and Peter_C like this.

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thezoo View Post
    I have considered the purchase of one the only 3 reasons I havent done so is
    1 my wife isnt thrilled with the price
    2 no variable wattage mode I use a kayfun and dont stress over my resistance as long as it is less than 3 ohms more than1.2 ohms is good enough for me ( went to college for electronics so I know ohms law quite well)
    3 a person I know always gives the same answer about devices " get a provari"
    Example im trying to decide wether to buy an mvp of a vamo " get a provari"
    Ineed a new device for 100 bucks or less and cant decide between the svd or vv v3 which should I get " get a provari:" I just said I only have 100 bucks then go without till you can afford a provari

There is a mindset out there about several things in this world we live in you dont have a car unless its a bmw,lb It wont play music unless its an ipod your phone is garbage unless its an iphone its not coffee unless its starbucks
    All of these things have a following as with many things for many reasons I just have a tuff time seeing past the attitude associated with apple products starbucks bmws and provaris
    I may buy one someday (provari that is ) I have held one in my hand. Beautiful device but then that guy had to open his mouth " your not a vaper unless you have a provari"
    So instead I bought an mvp thanks to his attitude problem im sorry if my rant ruffles any feathers its not my intention to but I wouldd like to urge people to tone down retoric a bit
    You can get a Sigelei ZMax too, they are well regarded. But they, along with most other lower end mods break in from 2-6 months. Still, well worth getting, because it will help you get your feet wet with the larger sized mods. The reason people with Provari tell you to get one is because they don't break, so you pay more but you don't have to constantly replace. It's the difference between a disposable and a built to last. Seriously, when people give you the advice to buy a Provari, its to help you save money, and keep you vaping while everything breaks around that core piece. It doesn't mean that it's not worth it to buy other mods, or that you won't like them. It's fun to collect mods too.
    cecsystems and NiNi like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran nicetucu's Avatar

Perhaps when they come out with VW and you don't have to click 13 times just to get certain info etc... I will grab one. I just feel it needs to be updated with a better user interface. I may not even be vaping this time next year, who knows.

Too busy looking at my iphone, ipad and driving my bmw (Ha Ha this was @ thezoo). Well gave the iphone to my middle daughter (use an S4) still have the ipad and sold the bmw five years ago and drive american muscle now. Provari is the least of my worries at the moment.
    inanitydefined and peraspera like this.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast