NEW Hybrid Provari colors - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: NEW Hybrid Provari colors

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterKenny View Post
    ProVape Hybrid Colors available starting January 8th 12pm PST.

ProVape E-Cigarettes: Buy Electronic Cigarettes & Smokeless Cigs

Kindly,

Ken
    Hmmm Ken I see the Seahawks Special Superbowl Edition Green/Blue Provari...... Where is the Orange/Blue Broncos Special Superbowl Edition? Denver fans are feeling a bit left out....
    Paul.K and sillisquid like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Riverboat View Post
    Hmmm Ken I see the Seahawks Special Superbowl Edition Green/Blue Provari...... Where is the Orange/Blue Broncos Special Superbowl Edition? Denver fans are feeling a bit left out....
    I second the Orange/Blue option!!!!
    Riverboat and sillisquid like this.

May your wicks always be wet and clouds huge !!!!!!!!

ok i want the white/black and the black/red and i still want the zombie.
    Kellysleep likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran MonsterKenny's Avatar

Maybe we should do one for the Broncos then? No new updates as of yet..

Kindly,
    Ken

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Maybe we should do one for the Broncos then? No new updates as of yet..

Kindly,
    Ken
    If you did make them I'd buy another one. Only problem is that I think most folks at Provape are seahawks fans so....
    Riverboat likes this.

May your wicks always be wet and clouds huge !!!!!!!!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Here is my wish list
    1. Adjustable center pin of some type is a must! I would love to see a spring loaded one so you just screw on and be happy.
    2. Better airflow on the 510 connector, it just doesn't keep up these days of higher wattage. Better yet airflow control that allows flush mounting on toppers that gets air from the 510, clicky like on the Nautilus tank.
    3. Three models, a 22mm flat-top (20\1 threaded), 23mm flat-top (GG threaded), and a beveled top like the one now as an option. The third model is a new slim line 18.5/19mm for Protanks/Aspire tanks. This model wouldn't need all the power of the full sized models, 5V/3amps/15watts. This will make everyone happy, as they can still use the toppers they use now and get that hybrid look too. Only do the hybrid connections if it can be done with out adding to the length of it, that would be counter productive if it just made them longer.
    4. More power is always better, but not at the cost of efficiency.
    5. VW would be nice but I wouldn't mind if it didn't have it, and again not at the cost of efficiency.
    6. More efficient, better battery life is key for me and as far as I know of no other VV/VW mod can touch you on that and the less batteries I have to carry the better. I will say I haven't used DNA20 yet so I can't compare.
    7. Size matters!!! Shorter is better no matter what she says
    8. Change in the menu system, 3 clicks gets into the menu, 5 clicks power on\off with no menu like an ego. Quick and easy with no waiting on the menu system. Maybe a quarter twist design on the battery cap that disengages the battery instead. Really I just want an easier, quicker way to turn it on and off.
    9. Price! keep it as close to the same price point as possible.
    10. Nicer screen, but it must be readable in bright sunlight and not so small you can't read it at a quick glance, I don't want to kill myself driving trying to change the voltage/wattage.
    11. Upgradable of older devices are welcome but if it keeps you from bringing us the best and a great price then start from a new design.
    12. Put a big picture of China on it with a red circle and line through it and see if China clones that, lol.
    aikanae1 and JavaDan like this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Oh yeah, do one with the red and black flipped. BTW I saw these at a local vape meet and the white/black one is seexxxyyyyy!!!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Welcome to the NFC West #1 division in football.............Congratulations to the Seattle Seahawks....
    P.S. You can cancel the Broncos Special Superbowl Edition Provari.......
    Last edited by Riverboat; 02-03-2014 at 04:29 PM.
    CDATundra and 9ball_AJ like this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran MonsterKenny's Avatar

RiverBoat... HEHEHE! You sure you don't want one?
    Kindly,
    Ken

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

RiverBoat... HEHEHE! You sure you don't want one?
    Kindly,
    Ken
    No thanks Ken...lol
    I grew up a 49er's fan as I lived in the Bay Area for 35 years...That was during the Montana/Young era...I moved to Scottsdale Az. 6 years ago and with Kurt Warner @ QB it was easy to become a Cardinals fan.... I put my money on the Seahawks as I am a NFC west fan... Plus the fact there was no way that Denver could win the game with their one dimensional team......Reality of the fact is that the 2 best teams did not play in the Superbowl...They played in the NFC championship as the 49er's are the 2nd best team this year......Denver fans get over it.....Manning its time to retire as you will never get another ring playing in Denver...You should of signed with the Cardinals as we have a great defense like most of the NFC west.... SEAHAWKS # 1

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast