Provari V2.5 with vents on the cap - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Provari V2.5 with vents on the cap

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I bought one ProTank 2. Problems as others have noted. I fiddled with it ($25.00 for something that didn't work well). Bought a replacement base. Still unimpressive. I was thinking about Dremelling some additional grooves in my Provaris just to run this tank, then realized why bother? Protank went into the emergency/give away box!

Henry Louis "H. L." Mencken (September 12, 1880 January 29, 1956)
    Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy.

Thanks to all for the feedback. Aerotank ordered, still haven't heard back from Provape Support.

Thanks

Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran

[QUOTE=PLANofMAN;12974445]ProVape needs to make their own ProFun (Kayfun variant) with a Z-Atty Pro style base. All stainless and glass for $99.
    ...or a camping bar. I'd take that too.

Not so sure about the trailer....

But a Pro/Fun would have me reaching for the credit card. I have sold off everything but my three Provari mini 2.5's and three Kayfun 3.1's; marriage made in heaven... 1.8-2.5ohm micro coils keep me and the Provari happy 10-13 watts.
    PLANofMAN and Train2 like this.

Polymath Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Well, I'm sure this is helpful for the Cartotank/Clearomizer users that have airflow on the 510 connection. Now that I'm using RDA's I don't have to feel bad that mine doesn't have them! Whew.

Full Member Verified Member ls2erin's Avatar

I know I haven't been on here in a while... but I couldn't believe my eyes when I got my mom's mother's day present in the mail today (which is a Provari, her first... shhhh) and saw it had a slotted top cap. I want that! Do you think Provape would switch the top cap of a slightly older one to the vented one, if there's nothing wrong with it? I am considering asking them if they would and how much that would cost ($15.00?).
    Last edited by ls2erin; 04-28-2014 at 10:07 PM.
    Train2 likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'd definitely email and ask - I'll bet there's a fairly reasonable price for it, as there is for most repairs...

Quote Originally Posted by ls2erin View Post
    I know I haven't been on here in a while... but I couldn't believe my eyes when I got my mom's mother's day present in the mail today (which is a Provari, her first... shhhh) and saw it had a slotted top cap. I want that! Do you think Provape would switch the top cap of a slightly older one to the vented one, if there's nothing wrong with it? I am considering asking them if they would and how much that would cost ($15.00?).

Full Member Verified Member ls2erin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Train2 View Post
    I'd definitely email and ask - I'll bet there's a fairly reasonable price for it, as there is for most repairs...
    I sent an email to Provape about it and I am waiting for a reply. I will let you know what they say.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I have had the thought to just cut some groves into my brandy new Provari ( two weeks old) that came without them...
    7/11/13 The day that I accidentally quit smoking!
    50 Cigs a day avoided since that fateful date :)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Before I ordered the metallic green ProVari, I emailed ProVape and asked if I would be getting the new topcap. I was told that only clearance items have the old version.

Become a Member of
    CASAA

11-22-12

Ultra Member Verified Member Tinkiegrrl's Avatar

I have the old top cap, because I had to have the pink one. Anything else puts it at risk in this house. My hubby is a known vape gear thief. If it's better then his vape, he claims it. So, grooves or no grooves, for my first Provari purchase, it had to be as girly as possible. After, he can take whatever he likes.
    p.opus, Train2 and ENAUD like this.

Pink Provari Mini, Red & Black Hybrid Provari Mini, Infinite Black Copper Stingray, Elcigart Hydra, IBTanked, Kayfun Lite, Erlkonigin, Tobh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast