SerenityGear Leather - Short Sleeve! And new designs!
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: SerenityGear Leather - Short Sleeve! And new designs!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thumbs up SerenityGear Leather - Short Sleeve! And new designs!

After tearing the bottom out of the bottom of the sleeve I bought, I now see SerenityGear has come out with a "short sleeve"!
    You don't have to take the Provari out to change the battery.

The regular sleeve I modified works great. I removed the bottom ring and then washed and shrunk the leather to the size I wanted. I like not having to slide it on and off to change the batteries. I love my version so I'm sure I'll love his. I ordered two.

There are quite a few new deigns too!

SerenityGear Leather - Home
    -----------------
    Short Sleeve for ProVari (Any Cap) (SS-PV-BK) - $24.95 $19.95
    Snug fitting, hand-stitched leather "short" sleeve to protect and decorate your ProVari, in black with black stitching. Features a cutout, on the reverse side, so that you can view the LCD display without removing the device from the sleeve.

These short sleeves cover only the body of the ProVari so you can use them with the standard or extended caps, or with third-party caps and bases. (Shown with extended cap and standard cap in photo.)

0 available

Click To Enlarge

Short Sleeve for ProVari Mini (Any Cap) (SS-PM-BK) - $24.95 $19.95
    Snug fitting, hand-stitched leather "short" sleeve to protect and decorate your ProVari, in black with black stitching. Features a cutout, on the reverse side, so that you can view the LCD display without removing the device from the sleeve.

These short sleeves cover only the body of the ProVari so you can use them with the standard or extended caps, or with third-party caps and bases. (Shown with extended cap and standard cap in photo.)

2 available
    lizziebith and kas122461 like this.

When you spend enough time with a lion, the idea of roaring becomes more and more reasonable.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran kas122461's Avatar

I was wondering when someone would create a thread about these, I love all my sleeves. I read last night that provape had never heard of them before.

KAS
    PLANofMAN and COHgirl like this.

ECF Veteran

Wish I could figure out how to link to the spider sleeve it looks petty neat!

Click To Enlarge

Along Came A Spider Flexi-Sleeve for ProVari Mini (Standard Cap) (E415) - $44.95
    Snug fitting, hand-stitched leather flexi-sleeve to protect and decorate your ProVari, embossed with a spider and web theme, in black with silver highlights, black stitching, and a glossy finish.

Features a cutout, on the back beneath the lanyard ring, so that you can view the LCD display without removing the device from the sleeve and includes a nylon lanyard with J-clip so that you can wear it as a lanyard.
    kas122461 likes this.

When you spend enough time with a lion, the idea of roaring becomes more and more reasonable.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by kas122461 View Post
    I was wondering when someone would create a thread about these, I love all my sleeves. I read last night that provape had never heard of them before.

KAS
    I love the feel of the leather and not having to deal with the stainless steel smell on my hands. Granted the stainless steel smell did fade over time, but my skin doesn't deal well with metal
    kas122461 likes this.

When he first made them, he made some belt clips, to go with them, but someone bought them all. I like the one's without the "D" ring on them, but I liked those a lot.

KAS

ECF Veteran

I bought a Bargain dusty purple. That was the one I took the bottom out of. I scrubbed and sanded the leather to remove the color. I pulled the bottom stopper out of it. I shrunk it down a fitted it to my beater Provari. Now I have a device to take hiking that goes with me without worry. It's nice to have something that works so well that can take the rough and tumble life. It's my Indiana Jones vape
    kas122461 and Stewbacca like this.

When I leave the house, mine are always in his sleeves, I would prefer to damage the leather then the provari.

KAS
    COHgirl likes this.

ECF Veteran

Indiana Jones and the Happy Dolphin. The dolphin is happy because he's no longer "blue" Rimshot please

That small piece of leather was the stopper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mowgli likes this.

ECF Veteran

The original dolphin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mystagogue Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by COHgirl View Post
    Wish I could figure out how to link to the spider sleeve it looks petty neat!

Click To Enlarge

Along Came A Spider Flexi-Sleeve for ProVari Mini (Standard Cap) (E415) - $44.95
    Snug fitting, hand-stitched leather flexi-sleeve to protect and decorate your ProVari, embossed with a spider and web theme, in black with silver highlights, black stitching, and a glossy finish.

Features a cutout, on the back beneath the lanyard ring, so that you can view the LCD display without removing the device from the sleeve and includes a nylon lanyard with J-clip so that you can wear it as a lanyard.
    The spider, without the web. is based on a custom design I had Tim make about a year ago.

ProVarinati Princess ~ Infanta del Phidiae-Reo ~ Baroness Boboni of Sigeleiland
    CASAA Member

ProVari/Rüzgar ~ Reo/RM2 ~ bOd Mecha/KFL+ ~ Gus Kiss Qorax Edition/iTaste VF

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast