The ProVarinati Saloon, V3 - Page 171
Page 171 of 1505 FirstFirst ... 711211611671681691701711721731741751812212716711171 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 15042
Like Tree41208Likes

Thread: The ProVarinati Saloon, V3

PV Master Verified Member Southern Tina's Avatar

Default The ProVarinati Saloon, V3

Quote Originally Posted by RebelGolfer72 View Post
    That is good advice...come in looking like a bum
    Fortunately, my car pricing is set by my supplier discount agreement....although I play hardball when it comes to negotiating a trade in
    Mine is set by my ex fiancÚ owning car dealerships and I know what he paid .

"How you make others feel about themselves, says a lot about you"

PV Master Verified Member Southern Tina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
    Ice cream on a stick??
    Well sure. That's a given
    FringeChief68 and Simply Red like this.

"How you make others feel about themselves, says a lot about you"

Resident TimeLord Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by T0ny3 View Post
    I've owned 1 new car on my life and I'm ok with that..
    Granted I'll be keeping the wife n kids in new ones. Just for peace of mind.
    Luckily she's practical - one of us has to be

1.21 gigawatts!!!
    For me, and as much as I drive, I need either new, or slightly used...however my discount on new gets me out the door in a new car for less than used..
    FringeChief68 likes this.
    "This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER. It is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet. It is also my responsibility to alert each and every one of you to the potential consequences of various ordinary everyday activities you might be performing which could eventually lead to The Death Penalty (or affect your parents' credit rating)." -Frank Zappa

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Tina View Post
    Well sure. That's a given
    Chocolate sauce or whipped cream?

PV Master Verified Member Fir3b1rd's Avatar

For me, and as much as I drive, I need either new, or slightly used...however my discount on new gets me out the door in a new car for less than used..
    Damn... For me it's knowing the depreciation rate and I'm an horsepower junkie.
    The only reason my new truck was bought new was because it had a 6 liter and a turbo when I got it. Then it went straight to a 4X4 shop for a lift.

1.21 gigawatts!!!

Resident TimeLord Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

FWIW... The rayon wicks rock in my RDAs! Only downside, is I had to buy 500ft of the stuff!
    FringeChief68 and Fir3b1rd like this.
    "This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER. It is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet. It is also my responsibility to alert each and every one of you to the potential consequences of various ordinary everyday activities you might be performing which could eventually lead to The Death Penalty (or affect your parents' credit rating)." -Frank Zappa

PV Master Verified Member Fir3b1rd's Avatar

FWIW... The rayon wicks rock in my RDAs! Only downside, is I had to buy 500ft of the stuff!
    If you got it from Sally's it's only 2 dollars though

1.21 gigawatts!!!
    FringeChief68 likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Johnny101's Avatar

Well I'm surprised I survived got 6 new tires and two spares for the 5th wheel and had the child tow it back to where we are staying

Yes I'am this good!!!!

Kingsguard Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
    Red's havin' issues. Some of you know but some don't. Just throwin' it out there. So if I seem scares every now and then, like last night, you'll know why.

My 85 year old mother fell in her house at the 1st of the year and tore the muscle in her shoulder. Bad enough for an elderly person but she was on Coumadin so internal bleeding ensued. So many things went wrong from the ER to rehab and everything in between. She was in and out of ICU, progressive care, regular hospital room and rehab. Something would happen at one of those locations and the cycle would start again. This went on for about 3 months. Doctors would prescribe the wrong medications, patient mis-handeling, wrong diet, you name it. One of the 32 meds prescribed, we believe but can't prove, caused a mini-stroke.

During the 3 months, Mom almost died, twice. With all of this going on with her, she was basically shutting down. Refused therapy and refused to eat. She tried to starve herself to death and became completely uncooperative and Dementia started setting in.

In April, my brothers and I decided to take her home and provide home healthcare and it worked for a while. She started eating and got her meds down to 5 that she takes everyday but the Dementia was escalating. Over the past month, money run out so my sister-in-law quit her job to take care of Mom. Mom can't live alone even if her mind was "right".

The Dementia Mom has, if there is a "type", is the mean, hateful, paranoid, abusive type. Right now, the 4 of us brothers are trying to figure out what to do. My brother and his family that are taking care of Mom are so emotionally stressed and are at their wits end. We're wrestling with the idea of a nursing home but haven't decided yet. We know Mom's not "long for this earth" but we don't know what else to do.

To be continued...
    Sorry to hear this

I am going threw the same thing with my mom, she is still recovering from her stroke.
    They said it might be sundown syndrome, but it seems to be getting worst.

I will add your mother in my prayers along with my mom

CASAA- The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny101 View Post
    Well I'm surprised I survived got 6 new tires and two spares for the 5th wheel and had the child tow it back to where we are staying
    Last edited by Simply Red; 06-21-2014 at 11:34 PM.