The ProVarinati Saloon, V3 - Page 321
Page 321 of 1505 FirstFirst ... 2212713113173183193203213223233243253313714218211321 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 15042
Like Tree41208Likes

Thread: The ProVarinati Saloon, V3

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I've never tried/held an MVP, it'll be fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fir3b1rd likes this.

ECF Veteran

He's at 3 mg, afraid he would panic at 0!!! I know I prob would. I've gone from 24 to 16 and will step down to 12 when I mix more.
    What's everyone at here? I'm nosey, lol!

Fir3b1rd likes this.

Provarinati in fideliam ☆ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Some like the Dripper Pro By Leo. I don't have one as I don't drip but the build is the same as the Sophia. Here's the thread for more info: By Leo : Attys, mods, Drip-tips, tanks

Quote Originally Posted by amolson View Post
    I think the worst part is it's so hard to see when people get offended and leave a forum. Perhaps, when it started, a "Hey guys. I don't like this. Knock it off!" might have helped feelings from being so badly hurt and having everyone leave, both offended and offenders (of which I consider myself one.) I do sincerely apologize, although it does seem to rather be too late.

As a newbie here, I feel really bad about getting all rowdy and off topic, especially not having any idea of what it was doing to those who were lurking or left because of it.

Obligatory Provari comment/question. What would you say is the best RDA to put on a Provari? I just reviewed a juice (name deleted for propriety) that would be wonderful to drip right, not in a long 510 atty. That atty is downright cranky and the dry hits on a heavy Latakia blend juice, vile beyond words.
    lizziebith likes this.

Resident TimeLord Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by FringeChief68 View Post
    Taking the day off then I am heading home tomorrow
    Coming back to the burgh? Hopefully it won't rain too much when you get back. Even if it does, it will give you time to hang out with your cats a bit
    FringeChief68 and Fir3b1rd like this.
    "This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER. It is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet. It is also my responsibility to alert each and every one of you to the potential consequences of various ordinary everyday activities you might be performing which could eventually lead to The Death Penalty (or affect your parents' credit rating)." -Frank Zappa

PV Master Verified Member Simply Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xstitch View Post
    He's at 3 mg, afraid he would panic at 0!!! I know I prob would. I've gone from 24 to 16 and will step down to 12 when I mix more.

Well, nosey, mainly at 12 but keep some 18 for those really stressful moments.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Started at 24.. Dropped to 12 in January, and now down to 6 for the most part, but down to 3 in my dual coil dripper/mech setup
    xstitch and Fir3b1rd like this.
    "This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER. It is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet. It is also my responsibility to alert each and every one of you to the potential consequences of various ordinary everyday activities you might be performing which could eventually lead to The Death Penalty (or affect your parents' credit rating)." -Frank Zappa

PV Master Verified Member Fir3b1rd's Avatar

Was a 2 pack a day smoker. Started at 24mg and now down to 12... Not sure when I'll be able to step down again though.
    xstitch likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by T0ny3 View Post
    Was a 2 pack a day smoker. Started at 24mg and now down to 12... Not sure when I'll be able to step down again though.
    That's about what I smoked too. I was buying pipe tobacco and tubes to roll my own! I'd roll 800 to take on vacation to Jamaica, lol! Last year I took my k100, was awesome!

Fir3b1rd likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by T0ny3 View Post
    The efficiency of an RDA/RBA does account for the biggest jump in my case, but for me it started the ball rolling of lower nic

As a bonus, it's a lot cheaper when I "double" liquids... And the flavors are so much better!
    xstitch and Fir3b1rd like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
    Well, nosey, mainly at 12 but keep some 18 for those really stressful moments.
    I have some 36? 48? Mg/ml unflavored for those moments. A couple drops in any flavor will boost enough to help without destroying the flavor too much...and as the stress goes, I'm right back to my normal strength
    Simply Red likes this.