Dear ECF Friends,
We are excited to introduce the new ProVari 3
This will be the official forum for news as it happens.
Now, before we get started we know you have a lot of questions and we will do our best to answer what we can as we go.
When will the device be available?
A: We don't have a date set yet. Right now we are going to do a roll out to our dealers for a beta period. We have already done lots of testing in house and everything is working great, we just want to allow our resellers the first chance to try it out and provide feedback. Our dealers will be the first to offer the P3 for sale, but it will also be on our website at some point, so this is not going to be a dealer only product forever
Q: How much will it cost?
A: We don't have a price set yet. It's TBD. Once we have this information we will let you know.
Q: What comes included with the standard kit?
A: The P3 comes with the device itself and two extension rings to allow all three battery sizes to be used. The first release will be available in satin silver only. More colors will be available soon.
Q: Why does the device not go to 30, 40, 50+ watts and down to lower ohms?
A: The engineers at ProVape believe that this is the limit that they can be assured is safe for Vaping. Safety is of paramount importance to ProVape. Our market is mainstream Vaping. ProVape's mission has always been to provide systems that are effective alternatives to analog cigarettes. We are confident that the voltage/wattage limits give our customers the means to do exactly that.
Within the parameters of the ohms and wattage ratios within the P3, it is entirely possible to produce significant clouds of vapor if that is what the customer is wanting to do.
Q: Can I upgrade my V2.5 to a V3 - This is a completely different system and build, and we are not able to do upgrades from the original ProVari to the new one.
We will do our best to answer additional questions as we go, if we have the information available.
ProVari 3 Features
● The ProVari 3 voltage can be adjusted from 2.9 - 6.0 in 0.1 volt increments.
● The ProVari 3 wattage can be adjusted from 3 – 20 in 0.2 watt increments.
● Flat top design provides a clean hybrid look with the latest tanks.
● Self-adjusting center contact pin ensures maximum compatibility with tanks and atomizers.
● The new P3 thread is a unique top connection which allows you to adapt multiple tanks including 510, Ego and P3 threaded tanks (coming soon). As new connections become available, the P3 will be able to adapt with screw-in adapters. Ego style adapters will be sold separately. As new tanks are developed with the P3 thread, they will adapt for a clean hybrid look.
● Built-in sealed OLED display with scrolling icon-based graphics allows you to visually adjust your settings.
● Each device has a unique digital serial number.
● A translucent seven color lighted push button acts as a low battery alert and allows you to select from seven color choices when the button is pressed. There is also a random option which rotates through all seven colors. The LED will change to a different color each time you press the button.
● On/Off mode allows you to shut the unit off completely.
● 16 second safety cutoff turns off the unit if the button is held down for too long.
● HotShot™ Boost mode allows you to get more vapor with a short power boost with each puff. This setting is adjustable allowing you to dial-in your favorite boost time setting.
● Scrolling OTS (Onboard Troubleshooting System) keeps the user informed of any problems and how to resolve them with clear instructions.
● Sub-ohm capability - down to .70 ohms
● Amperage limit of up to 5 amps will protect against over-current situations.
● Battery “mileage gauge” tells you how much energy is available to the atomizer.
● Smart safety features provide the highest levels of safety available on any device in the world. If you press the button and can vape, it’s safe!
● Thermal monitoring shuts the device off if it detects a high temperature condition.
● IQ™ (Input Quality) monitor provides feedback on the condition of your battery and connections. This never before seen feature not only can test your batteries, but also alert you if there is a problem with one of your cells or contacts. Battery safety is very important to us!
● Left & Right handed mode allows the user to select which way the display reads.
● Check All mode allows the user to see all their critical settings at a quick glance with one button press (adjustable settings).
● Save profile - Save all of your favorite settings into 5 available memory slots for quick recall.
● Scroll speed adjust allows the user to select the speed of the scrolling menu.
● OLED brightness adjustment lets you vary the display intensity.
● Exclusive reliable and safe electronic switch is designed for long life.
● Battery Monitoring shuts the unit off once a battery has reached end-of-charge.
● Reverse battery protection keeps the circuit safe if the battery is accidentally installed
● The P3 is compatible with flat top batteries.
● No compromise components ensures a high quality and reliable device.
● Proudly made in the USA.
● 1 Year Warranty: Excludes accessories like batteries and atomizers.
● 3.5” L x 0.90” D without atomizer. Each extension ring adds .65"